Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Cameron Diaz NOT retiring from acting

454535112.jpg?w=748&h=487&crop=1

Cameron Diaz has given up on acting, according to her pal Selma Blair. She might only be 45 but Cameron Diaz has reportedly hung up her acting shoes because she is ‘done’ with the industry. Her pal and fellow actress Selma Blair blabbed the news, revealing Cameron had told her over lunch she didn’t plan to make any more movies, prefering instead to spend time with husband Benji Madden. Recalling a conversation they had about their 2002 movie The Sweetest Thing, Selma shared: ‘I had lunch with Cameron the other day. We were reminiscing about the film. I would have liked to do a sequel but Cameron’s retired from acting. She’s like ‘I’m done.” Cameron in There’s Something About Mary Selma added: I mean, she doesn’t need to make any more films. She has a pretty great life, I don’t know what it would take to bring her back. She’s happy.’ Cameron’s last movie was 2014’s Annie, and has reportedly since rejected other movie offers. An insider told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: ‘Cameron is constantly inundated with film scripts trying to tempt her out of retirement but she’s just not interested. ‘She’s happy, in love and wants to make the most of her freedom and free time.’ Cameron in The Mask Earlier this year, a source claimed that Cameron dreams of having a baby with Benji, but also that, for now, she’s enjoying being a ‘housewife’. The insider explained: ‘She would love more than anything to be a mom. At this point they would be very happy with the miracle of one child. ‘They aren’t really thinking past the first one at this point. They would love to have the chance to be parents.’

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/11/cameron-diaz-retired-acting-actress-says-im-done-7379235/

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.