Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Is Britney the biggest fad of the favs?

4 minutes ago, Simón. said:

fad could also sell out some shows, too. Britney's other shows in europe aren't not selling either oprah14

Britney’s almost 20 years into her career and has no album nor hit singles out right now, but still selling out arenas. oprah14 

What’s Gag’s excuse? oprah14 

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

DX-VycgVoAAZWvX.jpg

no brit10 

Girl this ABSOLUTELY means nothing just a search function desperate fans type into when they can't find a seats in the 3,000 seat theatre. lmfao1

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Girl this ABSOLUTELY means nothing just a search function desperate fans type into when they can't find a seats in the 3,000 seat theatre. lmfao1

Ok brit4 she sold out SSE Hydro which is an arena with 13k capacity, and Göransson Arena with 10k capacity, and has multiple O2 dates currently on sale... brit4 

So she’s still selling out her shows and having to add extra dates due to demand but sure, do your best to discredit her continued success 19 years into her career. brit4 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Britney’s almost 20 years into her career and has no album nor hit singles out right now, but still selling out arenas. oprah14 

What’s Gag’s excuse? oprah14 

Well idc about Fadga oprah14 

The sold out european (uk) dates have such low capacity. It's not surprise she was able to sell them out. Even Xtine could do that probably oprah14

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ok brit4 still selling out her shows and having to add extra dates due to demand but sure, do your best to discredit her continued success 19 years into her career. brit4 

I mean what ever. Your classification of "success"... I guess that's cute oprah14 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I mean what ever. Your classification of "success"... I guess that's cute oprah14 

Selling out a 55k concert in Tel Aviv’s Yarkon Park 18 years into her career with no album nor single out. oprah14 Not saying she’s the most successful of all faves, but she’s definitely not a “fad” as declared by the OP and the receipts back that up, which is more than some other faves from her era could say... oprah14 

9 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Well idc about Fadga oprah14 

The sold out european (uk) dates have such low capacity. It's not surprise she was able to sell them out. Even Xtine could do that probably oprah14

She sold out a 55K show at Yarkon Park last year as part of her mini POM tour. oprah14 And check the capacity of her sold out arenas currently - 13k and 10k. But sure. eve1 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Selling out a 55k concert in Tel Aviv’s Yarkon Park 18 years into her career with no album nor single out. oprah14 Not saying she’s the most successful of all faves, but she’s definitely not a “fad” as declared by the OP and the receipts back that up, which is more than some other faves from her era could say... oprah14 

I never said she was a fad. 

More like a weird scientific pop experiment on how long mediocracy can be tolerated. oprah14 

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I never said she was a fad. 

More like a weird scientific pop experiment on how long mediocracy can be tolerated. oprah14 

The OP is asking if she’s the biggest fad of all the pop girls. I showed receipts proving she’s still seeing touring success almost 20 years into her career, so she’s not the biggest fad.  And you said this:

20 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

In an attempt to discredit the proof that counters the OP. But okay eve1  Come on girl we know you hate Britney but I thought you turned a new leaf and we’re gonna be objective for once? xtina2 

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The OP is asking if she’s the biggest fad of all the pop girls. I showed receipts proving she’s still seeing touring success almost 20 years into her career, so she’s not the biggest fad.  And you said this:

In an attempt to discredit the proof that counters the OP. But okay eve1  Come on girl we know you hate Britney but I thought you turned a new leaf and we’re gonna be objective for once? xtina2 

I don't hate Britney and I disagree with the op. I also disagree with your skewed definition of success. That is all oprah14 

Britney obviously isn't a fad (ignoring all the declining sales post 2004), but her single surge from 2008-2011 probably saved her from being labeled as one. I frankly would love to see Gaga score a #1 10 years into her career. Even quick peak forgettable ones like all of Britneys...I just don't see it happening. oprah14 

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

She sold out a 55K show at Yarkon Park last year as part of her mini POM tour. oprah14 And check the capacity of her sold out arenas currently - 13k and 10k. But sure. eve1 

Sis even in touring she is flopping, just because she had some success doesn’t mean she isn’t a fad. Where are the global hits? Where is the cultural impact these days? Britney is a has been act, nothing more. 

Just now, Simón. said:

Sis even in touring she is flopping, just because she had some success doesn’t mean she isn’t a fad. Where are the global hits? Where is the cultural impact these days? Britney is a has been act, nothing more. 

And where is Taylor's global hits and her global impact? Maybe her UPS express van can finally deliver ha a hit overseas? xtina2

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

She’s way past her prime and she’s flopping in album/single sales, no one suggested otherwise. But that a fad doesn’t make. xtina2 She sold millions even a decade into her career with Circus and FF and had several #1 hits with a womanizer, HIAM, 3, etc. Lasted longer than some of the girls here and still touring successfully, can you please explain how that makes her the biggest fad of all the faves when Xtina exists? xtina2 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

She’s way past her prime and she’s flopping in album/single sales, no one suggested otherwise. But that a fad doesn’t make. xtina2 She sold millions even a decade into her career with Circus and FF and had several #1 hits with a womanizer, HIAM, 3, etc. Lasted longer than some of the girls here and still touring successfully, can you please explain how that makes her the biggest fad of all the faves when Xtina exists? xtina2 

Honestly, I forgot about xtine till her delusional stan wrote in this thread, but then it was too late to go back 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.