Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Satori

What kind of MDNO fan are you? :->

What kind of MDMAMAHNOOOO fan is you?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. So, which is it cunties? Answers are public so don't get too brave.

• It's a masterpiss we stan it awl even Superfart and Bidet Thong (delulu option)
    • It's a phun lil album and gets tew much h8 lyk leave ha alone (vanilla option)
    • It has it's moments gimme dem pussy popping bawps Medoner (hoe option)
    • It has it's moments I live for the Benassi tracks but Orbit and Solveig can kick rocks (I- option)
    • I'm sorry I just can't it's just too messy (low-key tea option)
    • Buy Hard Candy on iTunes (justice option)
    • I'd rather listen to Joanne (seek help option)

maxresdefault.jpg

Summer be coming so I always go back to this lil pile of shit albuhm. hay1 Inspired by my own flop thread in the Kylie sectionfile1, let's revive this dead section with something that doesn't revolve around MDNA Skittles. wendy4

As a Madonna fan, I have a love-hate relationship with this turd of a record.  If we listen without the context of her best albums, AND IN COMPARISON TO MOST POP GIRL ALBUMS, this is still solid work that goes off. moo1 It's a fun stupid album.  As a hater, it's easy to drag and she basically gift-wrapped receipts for haters to call her desperate and cringe.  But as basic as a lot of it is, those criticism aren't entirely fair because it's still better than any album in some pop girls' discographies. 

Here are my thots on each track.  Tell me where you agree/disagree or do your own track-by-track I live for those mad1

1. Girl Gone Mild  oprah14 A bop and a half but I still feel like this is low-key basic.  The lyrics are ridiculous and the synths sound too fuzzy.  Saved by one of the most hawt videos ever though so we stan.
  2. Gang Bang clap1 > careers so don't get cute
  3. I'm Addicted cry6 An unadulterated bop (lookinatchu G0rl G0ne Mild Salsa).  I still think this would have been epic at the Super Bowl and would have been a better first single.
  4. Turn Up the Radio (That Basic Song I Lurv Is On!) dead2 A cringey bop.  On the right day this is a really fun song.  Most days it's.... not.
  5. Give Me All Your Loads (featuring Necki Mirage & Middle Finger) dead7 I likes it don't @ me.  I concede why people hate it.  The realistic part of me agrees with those opinions but I low-key get life from the shady lyrics and the overall fun sound.  Yes it's a lil beneath her but that's what this alberm is for.  Lol.  I have no shame in standing both features, however, which I think are integrated amazingly well.
  6. Sum Grails feb1 A hot mess that goes awf nonetheless.
  7. Thuperthtar (featuring Little Thtar) eve1
  8. I Don't Give A katy2 A bop we been knew but low-key unnecessary and I'd rather have Katy style lyrics than cringey entitled ones like this one has.  Nicki's verse, however, is F-I-R-E. 
  9. I'm A Sinner (for Stanning This Song) julia1 A mess, but a lovely one.
  10. Love Spent jj2 See track 9
  11. Masterpiece mad12 She ain't a supermodel but she has inner beauty.
  12. Falling Free mad8 Reason enough for this album to have been made.  A tantalizing and cruel glimpse of what could have been, a completely nonsensical closer to an otherwise largely vacuous album, a glorious high point nonetheless.
  13. Beautiful Killer - cute but basic
  14. I Fucked Up - low-key amazing but sounds like a demo
  15. B'Day Song - Superstar honey I'm so sorry I'm so sorry that a flop bitch would say you were the worst song on this album hunni 
  16. Best Friend - boring as fuck; unfinished; sounds like a demo.  Good lyrics tho.

12 minutes ago, Royalty said:

wtf is mdna

(A)  What the good sis is on during all her instagram videos ny5 

(B)  There are better drags available than that stale retread from Chair ny16 

(C)  This ain't battlegrounds so keep it cute ny14

7 minutes ago, Satori said:

bummer1 Please select option 1 on the poll then hunni fall5  Lol jk it's a good song but better than RH?

No when the Funeral Song exists eve1

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

No when the Funeral Song exists eve1

True; that song causes funerals bey1 

Generous queen keeping the economy going; cry0 Funeral homes betta stan MDN$...

Just now, Satori said:

True; that song causes funerals bey1 

Generous queen keeping the economy going; cry0 Funeral homes betta stan MDN$...

She created this song for all the careers she killed bey1

4 hours ago, Satori said:

bummer1 Please select option 1 on the poll then hunni fall5  Lol jk it's a good song but better than RH?

lotta_yes.gif

Staying on MDNo, I totally agree, but falling free is just ok. The top 3 tracks are:

1. Beautiful Killer

2. Gang Bang

3. I'm Addicted

hm: masterpiece and falling free.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.