Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Billboard: "On The Run II" Tour could double the gross their 2014 tour did!

DYGnpuNXUAEjTkY.jpg

he two last toured together in 2014 on the much shorter 19-date On The Run Tour, grossing $95 million according to Billboard Boxscore. The upcoming 2018 tour includes 36 stops -- 15 in Europe and 21 in North America -- and if additional dates are added to On The Run II -- as is normally the case -- this tour could do double the business of their 2014 outing.

The first On The Run Tour averaged about $5 million per show, so assuming this tour does the same, that could mean $180 million to $200 million, depending on how many dates they play. There's a possibility that OTR II could gross even higher because of more aggressive pricing and stops at new cities with huge stadiums that could net even more money. On this tour, the famous couple are playing 11 cities they skipped in 2014 and playing three new stadiums that were built after 2014 -- US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis (Aug. 8), Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta (Aug. 25) and Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. (Sept. 29).

Read more

1 hour ago, Jake said:

All that money with so little shows, imagine if they did 150 shows my god dead2 

Highest grossing tour obvi oprah14 Question: But why would they? They go on tour for two months and are perfectly fine, fans (well most of them) are happy, so they really don’t need 100 dates to keep themselves relevant  inat1 

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

But why would they? They go on tour for two months and are perfectly fine, fans (well most of them) are happy, so they really don’t need 100 dates to keep themselves relevant nat1 

Hoe I know they don't need it stay relevant dead2 I'm speaking pure moneywise. I'm just imaging the massive gross they can take to the bank if they cared for doing many dates

50 minutes ago, Jake said:

Hoe I know they don't need it stay relevant dead2 I'm speaking pure moneywise. I'm just imaging the massive gross they can take to the bank if they cared for doing many dates

I know I was lowkey dragging one FOTP fave nat1 

They don’t. That’s the thing. They’re already the richest couple in the biz oprah14 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.