Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Maryanne

Fall In Line

1 hour ago, Habits said:

Well her label is pretty fast getting the song down asap now, so we need to get it while we can cry1 

we're doing gods work here. meanwhile im listening to this on repeat. do you think this is the final version? I can't tell if the production is grungy on purpose or this is lower quality.

Just now, Xtinaislife said:

we're doing gods work here. meanwhile im listening to this on repeat. do you think this is the final version? I can't tell if the production is grungy on purpose or this is lower quality.

I think it will be more polished if it makes the cut oprah4 It is rumored to be the Demi collab, so if that is the collab it would also have Demi's vocals as well oprah3 

1 hour ago, Habits said:

I think it will be more polished if it makes the cut oprah4 It is rumored to be the Demi collab, so if that is the collab it would also have Demi's vocals as well oprah3 

that could be amazing... but I wonder how it would work as a duet?

1 minute ago, Xtinaislife said:

that could be amazing... but I wonder how it would work as a duet?

I don't know, but the song was on youtube and Sony took it down as feat. Demi Lovato oprah4 

1 hour ago, Habits said:

I don't know, but the song was on youtube and Sony took it down as feat. Demi Lovato oprah4 

I just hope Demi doesn't ruin the vibe of the song... not that i think that will happen but as of right now i really like it so lets hope it doesnt get murked.

Just now, Xtinaislife said:

I just hope Demi doesn't ruin the vibe of the song... not that i think that will happen but as of right now i really like it so lets hope it doesnt get murked.

I doubt Demi's going to ruin it, Demi has an impressive vocal range as well (not Xtina level, but pretty impressive).

1 hour ago, Habits said:

I doubt Demi's going to ruin it, Demi has an impressive vocal range as well (not Xtina level, but pretty impressive).

no doubt Demi can wail, just she doesn't have as womanly of a voice. She sounds younger. But she did do rockish music so she can do aggressive vocals. Im excited. Although I dont fancy the key change. It felt random.

1 minute ago, Xtinaislife said:

no doubt Demi can wail, just she doesn't have as womanly of a voice. She sounds younger. But she did do rockish music so she can do aggressive vocals. Im excited. Although I dont fancy the key change. It felt random.

If you listened to TMYLM (album) she sounds more muture in her voice than her younger days oprah4 Anyway I am so excited either way, this song has me hyped for days, weeks and years right now oprah4 We must be closer than we think oprah4 

1 hour ago, Habits said:

If you listened to TMYLM (album) she sounds more muture in her voice than her younger days oprah4 Anyway I am so excited either way, this song has me hyped for days, weeks and years right now oprah4 We must be closer than we think oprah4 

The 23rd rumors might be more valid than we expected

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.