Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Maryanne

Fall In Line

2 minutes ago, Xtinaislife said:

I know its just the lyrics... but i mean the song does say March 2,3... Maybe really clever foreshadowing? or just a lyric and nothing more? idk

This could be an intentional leak with subliminal messages brit8

Just now, Kirjava said:

This song is legit first single material! Can you imagine with a banging high-budget video and proper promo? giveup1

I'm picturing her at various bars being seductive and going back to mansions, but not giving it up and leaving the guy high and dry in her own vehicle. 

Just now, Muse said:

I'm picturing her at various bars being seductive and going back to mansions, but not giving it up and leaving the guy high and dry in her own vehicle. 

I'm visualising something more akin to Beyoncé's Run the World video just more aggressive. Like her leading a gang of women and fucking shit up across the city. cry7

1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

I'm visualising something more akin to Beyoncé's Run the World video just more aggressive. Like her leading a gang of women and fucking shit up across the city. cry7

I pictured her doing a dark gothic type video where she actually is some sort of witch women that they're trying to burn. I JUST WANT VISUALS TO COME THRU

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Just now, Xtinaislife said:

I pictured her doing a dark gothic type video where she actually is some sort of witch women that they're trying to burn. I JUST WANT VISUALS TO COME THRU

Yaaass! Both of these would be amazing too! 

2 minutes ago, Xtinaislife said:

we're all so evil. Like starved brats getting into the cookie jar while our mom looks away. And these cookies are lit

She made us wait for fucking 6 years though ayumi1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.