Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MichaelDaFighter

YouTube Leaked X6 Tracklist, Album Title

I don't see a leak of the whole album happening. Her and her team are watching this closely and I don't think they will allow it to happen, especially after a 6 year wait and what they have planned. If it does leak, it's probably demos. 

1 hour ago, Muse said:

I don't see a leak of the whole album happening. Her and her team are watching this closely and I don't think they will allow it to happen, especially after a 6 year wait and what they have planned. If it does leak, it's probably demos. 

i think the leak and the youtube upload are 2 different things

the leak clearly is a Demo version of the song while youtube just uploaded all audio tracks from the album in private

so who ever leaked FALL IN LINE has the Demo and not the album at this point or both.

so might be a planned leak from her label or a Rebel Haert stealing demos all over again interesting1

39 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

I don’t like this 12 song track list but I don’t believe it either 

same... 12 songs in 6 years??? If thats true then I want her to release the spanish record max a year later.

8 hours ago, COOKIES said:

same... 12 songs in 6 years??? If thats true then I want her to release the spanish record max a year later.

If it is only 12 songs, they better be as epic as Fall In Line. 

Just now, Muse said:

If it is only 12 songs, they better be as epic as Fall In Line. 

to be honest Fall in Line is a fine track but its not single material. It will bomb hard. I hope she has better stuff on there.

5 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

to be honest Fall in Line is a fine track but its not single material. It will bomb hard. I hope she has better stuff on there.

I disagree. If the finalized version features Demi, and they sped up some parts, it would smash. Radio is eating up mid tempo lately.

52 minutes ago, Muse said:

I disagree. If the finalized version features Demi, and they sped up some parts, it would smash. Radio is eating up mid tempo lately.

for me the vocals are the main problem.  I think they are too "screachy" (Im lacking a better word) and she will get dragged for "screaming" again.  I really want to be proven wrong tho. Also I cant imagine this will sound good live.

24 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

for me the vocals are the main problem.  I think they are too "screachy" (Im lacking a better word) and she will get dragged for "screaming" again.  I really want to be proven wrong tho. Also I cant imagine this will sound good live.

I think the vocals are vulnerable and raw.

3 hours ago, Muse said:

I think the vocals are vulnerable and raw.

i like the rasp but they start to sound painful after the key change. Super thin. But i know its at least partly with intent. I just wish she would reel back the aggression a tad bit.

13 minutes ago, Xtinaislife said:

i like the rasp but they start to sound painful after the key change. Super thin. But i know its at least partly with intent. I just wish she would reel back the aggression a tad bit.

I think it's just not mixed well, but it's a demo after all.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.