Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

OTR II Tour | Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

I saw that too! But I don't trust ha, they were spotted too at the FMT and well we all know the rest daokdakodko dead1 So yeah you're definetly right, I think it's just for herself.

This bitch really hates us istg dead1 No new music, same merch, No tour videos. Just a fucking coffee table book and a vinyl for $300. That’s what she thinks we are - her piggy banks scream2 

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

Yassss found a video of my it, my wig is what? FLYING. 

This bop ftw why is it still not on Spotify/Apple Music dead1 bitch 

5 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I don't wanna be THAT guy but I'm gonna be THAT guy, I only would go if was just HER. I don't have a problem with Jay but... I wanna see the sis ONLY. I stan her not him!! dead1 

The excuses clap1 stop acting like 4:44 is a bad album cause it slaps the shit out of me clap1 

Just now, Urbanov said:

This bop ftw why is it still not on Spotify/Apple Music dead1 bitch 

TEA I need to find a download link of the Beychella audio album bc I NEED it in my library so bad ugh. giveup1 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

All you hoes whining about having No HQ videos scream2 How about lay off some BigMacs and pay for a ticket to see her life in fucking FullHD Eye Recording technology that stays in a pendrive called brain forever clap1clap1clap1 

I mean for real I don't mind not having HQ videos for now, but when you have stuff to tweet about it's a different story jj2 At least she's posting cute pics on her IG rn. scream2

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

The excuses clap1 stop acting like 4:44 is a bad album cause it slaps the shit out of me clap1 

I think I haven't listened to that album more than once ngl jj3

23 minutes ago, Barbie said:

TEA I need to find a download link of the Beychella audio album bc I NEED it in my library so bad ugh. giveup1 

There is one on YT and it’s cute but it’s not official dead1 

23 minutes ago, Royale said:

I think I haven't listened to that album more than once ngl jj3

23 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Image result for to you gif

You lazy flops, Story of OJ is one of the best songs from 2017 clap1 

Luckily my boyfriend hasn't seen the Formation Tour and OTR1 so it will feel like a brand new show for him fall9 

I think I have to wait 10 years to see her back, maybe then I will witness a brand new show without using the same elements over and over ? 

On 6/9/2018 at 11:05 PM, Royale said:

Okay well, Beyoncé still hasn't posted a new picture on Instagram yet.. dead2 She had a cute outfit change for the Family Feud performance though!

Too busy selling out stadiums I guess! sass1 

Ok they loved us giveup1 Polish Beyhive is so amazing, we had prints with “Love” on them and yellow and black balloons prepared too giveup1 Beyoncé said that she felt so much love and Jay loved our crazy crowd and said “it’s so good to be back” giveup1  @Barbie @Royale @Manel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.