Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

God Of Lyrics

Better lyrically: ARTPOP vs. Britney Jean vs. PRISM

Which album is the best lyrically? 

AP does have some really interesting and creative lyrics but it’s lyrical content isn’t very relatable, and many lyrics are cheesy/ cringey. 

BJ- Way more relatable and some fun ones.

PRISM- relatable but rather basic except for a few lines

Soooo.....

11 minutes ago, Goddess of Perception said:

K sorry I’m rather new here and hardly ever go on here. I find this site kinda confusing. Where should I put it and more posts like this? 

Don’t worry about it :) a mod has moved it to the right section for you.

Anyway, ARTPOP outsold all these albums just saying.

1 minute ago, Goddess of Perception said:

Wait I thought Prism sold more? 

Might be but ARTPOP is more iconic moo5 

Brinty Jeans brit9

perfume , passanger , hold on tight , Brightest morning star , don’t cry , till it’s gone have good lyrics 

they might not be good songs ( except perfume and don’t cry they’re bops ) but they have amazing lyrics imo 

ARTPOP is a mess lyrically tbh I love the album it’s one of my favorite Gaga albums but the lyrics are messy af

Prism is just ... generic tbh and kinda cringey 

I can't answer this based on how much each of these albums have bad lyrics because all three of them have plenty of atrocious lyrics, so lemme rank based off how many positive ones I think they have instead. jj3

1. Prism. gasp1 But numbers don't lie.  Walking On Air, Unconditionally, Ghost, Love Me, Double Rainbow, By the Grace of God all have beautiful lyrics oprah13 and people putting Prism last are only doing it because Katy has a rep for being a horrible lyricist.  Fortunately she collaborated with some good ones for this alberm. jj5
  2. Britney Jean:  Perfume, [Baby, Love] It Should Be Easy ("it shouldn't be complicated" and these lyrics aren't), Passenger, and Now That I Found You are all lovely lyrically.  Work Bitch is too, in its own way.  Lol.
  3. Artpop:  I love ARTPOP musically (my fave Gaga album prolly) but I wouldn't say its lyrics are the best--lots of them are problematic; even Gypsy which I love but if she were to release today she'd get dragged for using the term, not to mention Do What U Want and/or Aura.  The only good song lyrically I can think of is Dope.
On 3/16/2018 at 4:26 PM, Satori said:

I can't answer this based on how much each of these albums have bad lyrics because all three of them have plenty of atrocious lyrics, so lemme rank based off how many positive ones I think they have instead. jj3

1. Prism. gasp1 But numbers don't lie.  Walking On Air, Unconditionally, Ghost, Love Me, Double Rainbow, By the Grace of God all have beautiful lyrics oprah13 and people putting Prism last are only doing it because Katy has a rep for being a horrible lyricist.  Fortunately she collaborated with some good ones for this alberm. jj5
  2. Britney Jean:  Perfume, [Baby, Love] It Should Be Easy ("it shouldn't be complicated" and these lyrics aren't), Passenger, and Now That I Found You are all lovely lyrically.  Work Bitch is too, in its own way.  Lol.
  3. Artpop:  I love ARTPOP musically (my fave Gaga album prolly) but I wouldn't say its lyrics are the best--lots of them are problematic; even Gypsy which I love but if she were to release today she'd get dragged for using the term, not to mention Do What U Want and/or Aura.  The only good song lyrically I can think of is Dope.

Well Prism lyrically, although relatable is quite boring. BJ while still relatable, has some interesting lyrics/ lines. Same with AP too! But I think the big problem about AP was not only the cringey/ cheesy lyrics but the fact that it wasn’t very relatable. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.