Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Mike Posner comes out as Bisexual

As a bisexual male myself, I'm so happy to see another male be courageous enough to come out. The more representation the better. oprah2

By the way, for you folks thirsting over him, he has some nudes in case y'all are interested. knit1

4 hours ago, Dookie Quill said:

As a bisexual male myself, I'm so happy to see another male be courageous enough to come out. The more representation the better. oprah2

By the way, for you folks thirsting over him, he has some nudes in case y'all are interested. knit1

I went to look for them and damn tehe1 

7 hours ago, Monster said:

Wait what? wat1 

He literally toured with her on the Warrior Tour. shock1 

How could he hate on her?! scream2 

I think he’s a Luke supporter! I hope I’m wrong. But he even liked a tweet somewhere that said something along the lines of Jerry Seinfeld not knowing what sort of diseases Kesha has. :/

5 hours ago, Honey said:

I think he’s a Luke supporter! I hope I’m wrong. But he even liked a tweet somewhere that said something along the lines of Jerry Seinfeld not knowing what sort of diseases Kesha has. :/

Disgusting awk1 

On 3/16/2018 at 5:53 AM, Urbanov said:

with beard he looked even cuter IMO gaycat1

29288471.sfxl.jpg?resize=600:*

looks like a babyface tbh

On 3/16/2018 at 5:55 AM, ParentalAdvisory said:

the chest hair, the muscles, the venes gaycat1

*veins gaycat1 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members