Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha recording new music, teases new song

24 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

She released new music like yesterday. fall9

My fave better keep up and take notes. oprah14

Kesha is extremely hard-working. She wrote over 200 songs for Animal and over 70 for Warrior, although Dr. Luke prevented most of the songs for Warrior from being released. She is basically always working, even if it is just writing. I expect that she will keep releasing new music very frequently (like in a Lana Del Rey kind of way) now that she has her creative freedom and got rid of Dr. Luke.

22 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Wait I thought Rainbow deluxe edition was  coming out?

One of the guys who mixed Rainbow said in an interview that there would be a Deluxe Version for Rainbow. We never got an official confirmation though. This new music could be for everything - Rainbow Deluxe, K4 or something else.

4 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Kesha is extremely hard-working. She wrote over 200 songs for Animal and over 70 for Warrior, although Dr. Luke prevented most of the songs for Warrior from being released. She is basically always working, even if it is just writing. I expect that she will keep releasing new music very frequently (like in a Lana Del Rey kind of way) now that she has her creative freedom and got rid of Dr. Luke

Yeah, and besides that - she just writes for fun at all times. Like we've heard many times, she writes even in her sleep and dreams :D So the music just comes pouring out yas2 

Does anybody know exactly what the lyrics are saying?

I heard: "________ gets my heart tonight. Cause all I want in life is a _______"

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Does anybody know exactly what the lyrics are saying?

I heard: "________ gets my heart tonight. Cause all I want in life is a _______"

Looks like we have different interpretations already ny6

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Looks like we have different interpretations already ny6

ny6

I think the @KeshaNation person is right :) I hear it now :D

28 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

MAKE LOVE TO MY EARDRUMS BITCH yas2

yas2

28 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

WE COULD GET AN ALBUM BY DECEMBER OR JANUARY scream1

We will get new music soon, I'm feeling it

1 minute ago, Sodomite said:

I'd love a pure country EP cry6

No, thanks. I like Countrysha, but that would be a bit too much. The country dose should not exceed Rainbow levels jj2

23 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

No, thanks. I like Countrysha, but that would be a bit too much. The country dose should not exceed Rainbow levels jj2

Yeah I thought Rainbow was a good balance cry4 

I'd like more Warrior-styled songs - like Dirty Love, Machine Gun Love and Gold Trans Am on the next record - mixed with a bit of this sound. 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah I thought Rainbow was a good balance cry4 

I'd like more Warrior-styled songs - like Dirty Love, Machine Gun Love and Gold Trans Am on the next record - mixed with a bit of this sound. 

I'm sure K4 will have more rock songs since this is what she always wanted to do.

Gold Trans Am is still THAT song btw cry6

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

I'm sure K4 will have more rock songs since this is what she always wanted to do.

Gold Trans Am is still THAT song btw cry6

yas2 

I really hope so cry4 

Just now, Galaxy said:

Whew I'm obsessed, sounds like something First Aid Kit/HAIM would do but even better giveup2 miss Kesha fucking snapped

HAIM and Kesha are friends btw oprah14

14 minutes ago, LuranusLur said:

it sounds good!

but i think she should make it for a new album instead of a rainbow delux because it helps get more albums done for her contract with dr luke

*Her contract with RCA/Kemosabe. Dr. Luke isn‘t part of it since he neither works for Sony, nor Kemosabe anymore. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.