Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Kylie Minogue praises Gaga

7608681_wkylie-3213-def_1000x625.jpg

Est-ce que la nouvelle génération de chanteuses vous inspire ?

J’aime beaucoup le travail de ma compatriote australienne Sia, de la Britannique Dua Lipa et de la Suédoise Tove Lo. Je trouve leur son moderne et bien produit. Mais ma préférée, c’est Lady Gaga – même si ce n’est pas tout à fait une petite nouvelle ! Cette fille m’impressionne. Quand elle s’assoit, seule à son piano, et qu’elle enflamme la scène, c’est incroyable. J’aimerais être capable de faire ça. Malheureusement, je ne joue d’aucun instrument, j’ai besoin d’être accompagnée.

Translation:

Does the new generation of singers inspire you?
I love the work of fellow Australian, Sia, from Dua Lipa and Tove Lo. I find their sound modern and well produced. But my favorite is Lady Gaga - even if my saying so isn't really news! This girl impresses me. When she sits down, alone at her piano and sets fire to the stage, it's incredible. I would love to be able to do that. Sadly, I don't play any instruments, I need to be accompanied.

Source

yeah I also feel more appreciation to artists that also play instruments (at least one) and can also dance bey3

that's the full package for me, I don't really care about your vocal range as long as you can do all of that togetherantm1

sadly Kylie lacks all of that and that's why I never got into heroprah14

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.