Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Is the racist, homophobic, predatory flop basic Katy Pervy finally ovah?

The bad sis has been called out for forcing herself upon a young lad on American Idol and gloating about kissing him when he didn't want it eve1 But lbr, she has always been problematic. One of her first pop songs, Ur So Gay, is full of negative stereotypes, and was on the same album as IKAG, which used lesbianism as something "fun" for a hit. Then of course there's all the cultures she's robbed from for ha tacky videos and the black artists she keep using (and failing) to keep relevant.

Witness her shitness gorls sistren1 

Just now, Modern Woman said:

The bad sis has been called out for forcing herself upon a young lad on American Idol and gloating about kissing him when he didn't want it eve1 But lbr, she has always been problematic. One of her first pop songs, Ur So Gay, is full of negative stereotypes, and was on the same album as IKAG, which used lesbianism as something "fun" for a hit. Then of course there's all the cultures she's robbed from for ha tacky videos and the black artists she keep using (and failing) to keep relevant.

NO. Roulette is coming to save her career eve1

I’m not going to be messy and say Katy hasn’t been problematic but I do think she’s sincere in wanting to be better, which is ahead of the curve for most people who have been caught making similar mistakes. interesting1

She’s gloriously able/willing to make fun of herself now that she’s not on top, something hardly any pop girl will do. And I love her for it. katy3

55 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

She also grabbed Shawn Mendes' ass without his consent jj2

She’s ACTUALLY getting lots of good review and publicity for her spot on American Idol. 

She’s the most fun oart about that show rn and probably one of the most entertaining judges that have ever been there. oprah14 I’m pretty sure she’s far from over after AI is over and done with.

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

@Modern Woman @Simón. I'm expecting a hand-written apology letter sent to Ms. Perry right away! jj2

Don’t expect anything. I sent this to a few people on Instagram and every single one of them couldn’t find a respond after that. Katy does some mistakes, but she apologizes for mostly all of them and even herself said she thinks the lyrics of IKAG aren’t good and that she would re write them because it’s full of stereotypes @Modern Woman 

In fact you didn’t know - people DO change for better and you should at least respect this. 

@Simón. even though I sometimes agree with you and therefore like you, I will pray for you this night after that comment 

22 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

that guy was gay you can just tell by his face. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.