Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Satori

What kind of "X" fan are you?

So what's it gonna be kunties?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. "X" is

• Legend Kylie's best, most experimental alberm! Impossible Princess found shaking in a ditch!!11! (Delulu option)
    • SEVERELY under-rated; it ain't perfect but it serves all good things Kylie (Tea option)
    • A mess if I'm brutally honest-----BUT the first half of the album GOES. AWF. (Vanilla flavor Benefiber for Balanced Digestive Systems option)
    • I don't really care if it's a mess lemme pop my p/bussy good to these bawps (we love hoes option)
    • "It's just not realistic..." / It's not cohesive!!!1! / Missed opportunity tbh Kylie sis wyd (we love tea but not in this case option)
    • Garbage. Ha worst! ("God hates gays" option)

1 hour ago, Satori said:

King of X Apologetics! oprah2 I agree re No More Rain and Cosmic. They’re such innocent songs—they work because it’s Kylie singing them, if that makes sense. There’s such a warmth to her voice on those two tracks. 

And I completely agree re recognizing it as a fun album because that’s what she wanted/needed in coming back. It always has a special place for me because of that, even though I don’t love it start to finish. 

i also love that alien outer space theme going through whole album cry6

and lets not forget bi anthem King or Queen rav1

This album with forever have a place in my heart because In My Arms is actually the song that got me into Kylie back in high school when it dropped wendy3

Is it perfect? No. Does it still hold some incredible songs? Yes. Is it an amazing achievement considering the personal trauma she was overcoming? Hell yes. It ain't the best but so many of y'all treat it like it's her midlife MDNo shit fest and that's just not the truth. Plus anyone who says it's her worst has never actually tried to listen to Enjoy Yourself from start to finish. oprah14

2 hours ago, SockBitch said:

This album with forever have a place in my heart because In My Arms is actually the song that got me into Kylie back in high school when it dropped wendy3

Is it perfect? No. Does it still hold some incredible songs? Yes. Is it an amazing achievement considering the personal trauma she was overcoming? Hell yes. It ain't the best but so many of y'all treat it like it's her midlife MDNo shit fest and that's just not the truth. Plus anyone who says it's her worst has never actually tried to listen to Enjoy Yourself from start to finish. oprah14

Omg go off ayumi1 Enjoy Yourself was my least fave of her first four when I listened to them all today. 

40 minutes ago, Satori said:

Omg go off ayumi1 Enjoy Yourself was my least fave of her first four when I listened to them all today. 

Hand on Your Heart and Enjoy Yourself are cute imo but the rest kylie2

2 hours ago, SockBitch said:

Is it perfect? No. Does it still hold some incredible songs? Yes. Is it an amazing achievement considering the personal trauma she was overcoming? Hell yes. It ain't the best but so many of y'all treat it like it's her midlife MDNo shit fest and that's just not the truth. Plus anyone who says it's her worst has never actually tried to listen to Enjoy Yourself from start to finishoprah14

kii1 tbh her first albums overall are not listenable from start to finsh tbh just chosen songs ny5

3 hours ago, SockBitch said:

@P.O.P

33 minutes ago, SockBitch said:

Hand on Your Heart and Enjoy Yourself are cute imo but the rest kylie2

Justice for Never Too Late tho! That one and Enjoy Yourself are the best. 

29 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

RHYTHM OF LOVE meg1

And Debutlie. I didn’t mind hearing that one all the way through, and not only because of the unbeatable 1-2-3 punch of Lucky / Loco / and Got To Be Certain. That last one is one of my faves. I’d always paid it dust but when she performed it on “The Kylie Show” I saw the light. oprah14 It’s the perfect pop song

5 minutes ago, Satori said:

Justice for Never Too Late tho! That one and Enjoy Yourself are the best

I cant lie I KIND OF LIKE ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

WOULDNT CHANGE A THING meg1

NEVER TOO LATE meg1

IM OVER DREAMING meg1

ENJOY YOURSELF mess1

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I cant lie I KIND OF LIKE ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

WOULDNT CHANGE A THING meg1

NEVER TOO LATE meg1

IM OVER DREAMING meg1

ENJOY YOURSELF mess1

#AidanSnapTBack I love it cry1

Yeah I’m Over Dreaming is a cute girl too; I’d put that with Tears On My Dildo and Hand on My Heart in that they’re both good but the two I mentioned earlier I prefer a lil more.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.