Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

American Idol contestant clears the kiss confusion.

3 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

One of the top comments on one of her pictures was someone comparing her to harvey weinstein rip4   there are so many dumb people out there dead1 

Are you serious? 

That’s so unfair to Katy. Harvey literally raped women. To compare the two is illogical and ridiculous. 

Just now, Kenya said:

Are you serious? 

That’s so unfair to Katy. Harvey literally raped women. To compare the two is illogical and ridiculous. 

It was saying "you are the female equivalent of h w" rip4 Good God, it makes you just fall9 

Just now, Sailor Venus said:

It was saying "you are the female equivalent of h w" rip4 Good God, it makes you just fall9 

It honestly is disgusting because it’s so sanitized now.

someone I follow on twitter said the show should be cancelled like what? Have you seen sexual harassment with your own eyes?

1 minute ago, Kenya said:

It honestly is disgusting because it’s so sanitized now.

someone I follow on twitter said the show should be cancelled like what? Have you seen sexual harassment with your own eyes?

People are so uneducated and ready to spill their inner hate on the internet dead2 It's always been like that, it's more proeminent now since every has acces to it and refuse to educate themselves fall9 

8 hours ago, Kenya said:

Are you serious? 

I’ve literally seen one comment on Twitter where someone called her “Katy Weinstein” dead1 

To compare Katy to Harvey Weinstein is honestly offensive to all of the people who were actually sexually harassed by him. It doesn't help the conversation of the Me Too movement at all. This backlash is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

While I don't blame her, accuse her or anything, I can't help but be pressed about how this would've been a whole different scenario if it was a man fall9

How would it have been much different? The media is ripping her apart ny12 it’s also untrue and was staged for the show so

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.