Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Stream for Lana's Lollapalooza Argentina performance (ENDED)

Setlist so far:

13 Beaches
Cherry
Scarborough Fair
White Mustang
High By The Beach [She described it as a "little song about the paparazzi", which I find strange]
Born to Die [She asked if anyone "remembered this one" before it started dead2 Also took off her jacket during this song and threw it into the crowd. Also added a bunch of new lyrics to the bridge]
Blue Jeans
Happy Birthday Mr. President
National Anthem
West Coast
Lust For Life
Medley: Change/Black Beauty/Young & Beautiful
Ride
Video Games
Summertime Sadness
Off To The Races

Did this bitch skip When the World Was At War and God Bless America in favor of Pest Coast and Down By the Trash? orangu1 I hope this isn't the setlist for my show or I'll fucking cut a bitch.

2 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Did this bitch skip When the World Was At War and God Bless America in favor of Pest Coast and Down By the Trash? orangu1 I hope this isn't the setlist for my show or I'll fucking cut a bitch.

This is a festival set, so if your show is at a festival you'll probably get something similar to this.

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

This is a festival set, so if your show is at a festival you'll probably get something similar to this.

Thankfully it's not. nat2 

I'm just anxious...I bought those tickets when I was piss poor and almost went bankrupt for her so I want this to be perfect and not a 10 track setlist like the last time I saw her. orangu1 

3 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Thankfully it's not. nat2 

I'm just anxious...I bought those tickets when I was piss poor and almost went bankrupt for her so I want this to be perfect and not a 10 track setlist like the last time I saw her. orangu1 

she's gonna cancel oprah2 

22 hours ago, Americunt said:

My setlist was different (Cracow Live Festival)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.