Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is your fave a celeb to celebs?

Is   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Your fave

• Yes, my fave is a mega celebrity and all the stars shit their pants when they pull up
    • No, my poor fave is just a minor celeb, their presence goes largely unnoticed and they will never be a true celeb like your fave ScatsusGifsallahsus the great

Very few celebrities in general, not even regarding faves have reached this level of notoriety and fame. Is your fave a celeb to celebs, meaning that even known celebrities get star struck by even being in the vicinity of your fave!

Mariah is undoubtedly her arrival on the red carpet, at this years Golden Globes is proof of that. A list actresses like Natalie Portman were fawning over her, Known singer Kelly Clarkson was a nervous wreck when meeting her on American idol. Another a list actress Anne Hathaway was nervous to even look at Mariah when she appeared on a red carpet last year. Legends only! 

26 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

gallery-1493731078-sarah-paulson-2.jpg

Hide contents

I mean cmon... everybody gets star struck by Madonna....

2720673700000578-3017589-image-a-29_1427

even Obama....

Ckfu9TeXIAEqP9M.jpg:large

and the queen of England eve1

nintchdbpict000290840359.jpg?strip=all&w

How can you not tell that the picture with the queen is photoshopped? orangu1 

When Madonna ACTUALLY met the queen:

20021101-bond_791265i.jpg

img_8743.jpg?fit=1050,758&ssl=1

madonna.jpg

Demi, Ariana, Selena, Miley, Dua, Camila, Alessa, Tinashe, and any female singer that has had a top ten hit in the last few years worships my fave and cites her as an influence above any other pop female that came out after 1998 oprah14 

13 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Demi, Ariana, Selena, Miley, Dua, Camila, Alessa, Tinashe, and any female singer that has had a top ten hit in the last few years worships my fave and cites her as an influence above any other pop female that came out after 1998 oprah14 

Legend X dd that clap3

9 hours ago, Hylia said:

Demi shaded Mariah so Mariah is NOT a mega celeb, sis!

I served Bjork AND Tori Amos at McDonald’s yesterday, they recognized me but I didn’t recognize them until they pulled out a picture they had with me at my meet and greet. 

Just now, ScatsusGifsallah said:

I served Bjork AND Tori Amos at McDonald’s yesterday, they recognized me but I didn’t recognize them until they pulled out a picture they had with me at my meet and greet. 

PJ Harvey sis what the fuck are you doing at McDonald's!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.