Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Golden

Kylie Minogue | Raining Glitter | Buzz Single | 30th March 2018

Interestingly, the track time for Raining Glitter has gone live on the UK iTunes Store today, just like the SMFF time went live less than a week before it's release.

The UK iTunes store (NOT Apple Music, OZ iTunes as some people don't seem to understand) gradually gets the times as tracks are pending release. Yes, we've had the track times for ages. That isn't the point I'm trying to make here. There seems to be a connection between track time appearance on UK iTunes and release of a track. That's all that's being suggested in this thread.

I think it may be released on Friday, NOT as the next single (as SMFF is about to enter UK radio rotation, the video/remix are still TBA and promo is still coming) but as another instant grat/promo track that can help promote the album prior to release. She may be performing it on her upcoming UK Sport Relief performance.

EDIT: RAINING GLITTER IS OUT IN AUSTRALIA AS OF MIDNIGHT 30th MARCH AEST!

57 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I can't tell if this era is a huge mess already  or they are following a plan kylie2

i think they are doing things right this time tbh everything is on point and surprise album is still unleaked interesting1

promo singles are great idea too it keeps interests with album alive and i like that they still didnt give away half of tracks with preorder so it will be still fresh expirience to listen to it cry1

The time sometimes shows on songs that will be released the following week, so if it doesn’t come this week, it might come next week as a present one week before the album.

21 hours ago, P.O.P said:

I can't tell if this era is a huge mess already  or they are following a plan kylie2

All artists these days release promo tracks prior to the album. She's up with the game.

33 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is this coming or not

mwZMyXn.jpg

we don;t know but it's still interesting the track time is listed for it. i'd delete the thread but i can't skskks 

don't blame me.mp3 i was relaying info from sayhell but it was a good guess fall9

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.