Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Satori

Pick only 5 "desert island" albums from FOTP faves

You are banished for the rest of your life to a deserted island fall9 where food, sex bey1, and shelter are provided .  Additionally, you are given access to a sound system, earphones, and a dance floor, BUT cheryl1 for the duration of your stay you only have 5 alberms to take with you.  cry3 What they be?

RULES for answering: rih14

1. You can only choose from the discographies of the main FOTP faves (Pioneers, Vets, Established, and Newcomers) fall7 Sorry Carly Rae J.C.Penny
  2. NO MORE THAN ONE ALBUM PER ANY GIVEN ARTIST. gaga2 Let's make it interesting.  rih1
  3. You must choose 5 albums so don't get cute and just pick 1 from your main fave, heifer. eve1
  4. NO GREATEST HITS / COMPILATIONS. gaga2 Studio alberms only. gaga3

My 5 (in no order): 

1. Ray of Light by Madge, Defier of Time.  gaga13 For church days / religious experiences / meditative mantras on said island.
  2. Butterfly by Mariah, Shepherdess of Lambs. julia1/iggy1 For sexy romance time on the beach.
  3. Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey, Lullabyeress to All. lana1 For bedtime. 
  4. Beyonce by Beyonce, Beyonce to end all Beyonce's. bey3 For art.
  5. Aphrodite by Kylie Minogue, Goddess of Joy. cry6 For literally everything in-between.

Post yours! oprah13

4 minutes ago, ScatsusGifsallah said:

Yes Camila is a main pop girl like Ariana it counts, long live Camila Cabello! 

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work since she doesn’t even have a section here oprah14

I really enjoyed that album tho it was cute maisy

15 minutes ago, Sir Devious said:

She Loves Control and Havana (obviously) bop pretty hard aswell! I oddly enough liked Inside Out too. brit14

9 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

Inside Out is such a guilty pleasure lol 

Inside Out is the only good song on the album though

Anyway I like this I'm gonna answer this seriously

Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande  - I mean...I've listened to it a lot, I may be a LITTLE sick of it, but I do keep going back. I just love her, my tiny queen Ariana

Red - Taylor Swift - I couldn't live without State of Grace, All Too Well and Holy Ground tbh! 1989 is a real close second choice though, if I could bring both I would

Impossible Princess - Kylie Minogue - I'm gonna need one depression album, I'll take this one!

Anti - Rihanna - Her best album, yes, snubbed at the grammys, deserved all the awards it wasn't nominated for!!!

Daydream - Mariah Carey - I saved this one for last cause it's fucking HARD honestly I need Forever but I'd miss Outside so much wtf I'm taking this too seriously I'm STRESSED

1 hour ago, Loose Rap said:

Dangerous Woman by Ariana

1 hour ago, Sir Devious said:

Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman

28 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Ariana- Dangerous Woman

27 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande  - I mean...I've listened to it a lot, I may be a LITTLE sick of it, but I do keep going back. I just love her, my tiny queen Ariana

Rethinking my life choices like ahs1moo3 She really did that and I love that album so much!  It and Blackout would be fighting for my #6.

34 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

If im stuck on an island Ill need bops bitches

Lmao tea lmfao1

32 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

What happens when I get bored of the 5 same albuns fall9

That's why I had to make mine varied.  An different album for all different vibes to cover my bases.  

Truly regretting not making space for Dangerous Woman and Blackout tho because them's my go-tos for bawps. ny9

1. Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant
  2. Born To Die: The Paradise Edition
  3. Ultraviolence
  4. Honeymoon
  5. Lust for Life
Spoiler

1. Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey
  2. The Fame - Lady Gaga
  3. Fever - Kylie Minogue
  4. Lemonade - Beyonce
  5. Animal - Kesha

can replace one with Teenage Dream, Femme Fatale, or some random filler-laden Rihanna album! 

Spoiler

ARTPOP - Gaga

ANTI - Rih

Ray of Light - Madge

Ultraviolence - Lana

Blackout - Britney

Some of these albums aren't top favorites but they have some of the most consistent tracklists imo so I'd be cool with these 5!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.