Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Hot 100: #4 Meant To Be, #6 The Middle, #16 NBTS, #84 Delicate

1. God's Plan *8th week at #1*
2. Perfect (=)
3. Finesse (=) 
4. Meant To Be (+1) *new peak*
5. Psycho (-1)
6. The Middle (+2) *new peak*
7. Havana (-1)
8. Pray For Me (+1)
9. Look Alive (-2)
10. All The Stars (+1)

16. Never Be The Same (+3) *new peak*
24. Whatever It Takes (+10) *new peak*
29. Everyday (+14) *new peak*
26. Say Something (+6)
58. Love Lies (+8)
84. Delicate *new*

Read more

what is this with our main pop faves failing so hard with their follow up singles lately cry9 Delicate aka Bon Appple Teath aka Swish Bish, Flop Wayne (was it even a single? I love this song so much)

9 hours ago, The Ones That Entertain said:

Um, not to be annoying, but where did you get the information that Delicate came in at #84? It's not mentioned in the article that you linked and when I look up the chart for the week of March 17th, it's not on there. 

That's cause it's not there. oprah14 I just checked too and so I guess Tasso must have mistyped?

Edit: So it's not listed on their site but apparently it did debut at 84, I'm confused. 

Edit #2: I've been informed that Billboard's online chart doesn't update until sometime Tuesday morning. oprah14 

11 hours ago, The Ones That Entertain said:

Um, not to be annoying, but where did you get the information that Delicate came in at #84? It's not mentioned in the article that you linked and when I look up the chart for the week of March 17th, it's not on there. 

2 hours ago, Juinae said:

That's cause it's not there. oprah14 I just checked too and so I guess Tasso must have mistyped?

Edit: So it's not listed on their site but apparently it did debut at 84, I'm confused. 

Edit #2: I've been informed that Billboard's online chart doesn't update until sometime Tuesday morning. oprah14 

There's a live stream on Billboard's Facebook page every Monday where they reveal the top 10 and also some other chart positions early. The entire chart is out on Tuesday.

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No fall9 

a fucking shame. It's one of the best songs on Joanne and mixes the new Gaga with bop style. Def a top 20 hit in 2011-13 gosh.. I miss the old days sometimes cry4 Were anything my faves release would reach Top 20 without a doubt cry4 Marina even managed to hit #11 with Primadonna in Germany, would this be possible today? cry4

9 hours ago, Juinae said:

6 hours ago, Tasso said:

There's a live stream on Billboard's Facebook page every Monday where they reveal the top 10 and also some other chart positions early. The entire chart is out on Tuesday.

Good to know! Thank you!

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Not Bebe T Rex slaying rip3

This where did that hit come from rip2

Anyways, NBTS better keeping gaining. Its pretty good on radio and digital. And anyone wanna predict how far "Delicate" will reach before plummeting faster than Witness down the Billboard 200?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.