Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sir Devious

Your faves’ MESSIEST song?

1 minute ago, Tanya Turner said:

Britney's is Alien 

I'd argue that Work Bitch is quite honestly the definition of MESS. Pure noise and absolutely terrible lyrics. I know the sissy fags love it but if this was released by anyone else, they would have been dragged to the fucking pits.

Also Do You Wanna Come Over which is just pure disjointed trash as well as If I'm Dancing which reminds me of a duck dance.

21 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

It actually is... um3 I think it's been discussed in great detail on MarinaBoards.

I don't think about it that way. All rumours anyway lotus1

Just now, Urbanov said:

bawp is a bawp nvXe1Qj.pngnvXe1Qj.pngnvXe1Qj.pngnvXe1Qj.pngnvXe1Qj.png

For the entire song she hammers us on the head with the fact she's having her hands up and her foot up... like...jKrK1h1.png

14 hours ago, Sir Devious said:

Yeah, but the messy randomness of the rappers... she even told them to do a generic rap verse and do their own thing. Such a MESS. At least some common ground and make it ABOUT something. ari1

Tea! demi1

Cringing With You is so bad I forgot about that dead1

Don’t come for Body Slay! brit1

Donatella is iconic please go repent for your sins gaga3

Better Than That is less messy than “SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX YEAH” brit4

Sex Yeah had a concept tho um2 

3 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

I'd argue that Work Bitch is quite honestly the definition of MESS. Pure noise and absolutely terrible lyrics. I know the sissy fags love it but if this was released by anyone else, they would have been dragged to the fucking pits.

Also Do You Wanna Come Over which is just pure disjointed trash as well as If I'm Dancing which reminds me of a duck dance.

if i'm dancing and dywco are both messy, idk about work bitch, i go through different phases of loving it to lothing it, i think i like it just because it's the best of a really bad bunch (britney jean).

to me though alien is headache inducing and definitely her most messiest song, ik to be a stan of britney i can't exactly bash autotune but that just takes it to another level 

11 hours ago, Simón. said:

Whats wrong with you both? Sex Yeah and Better than that are both bops! 

I'm talking about the context behind the song not the way the song sounds so Sex Yeah is not messy and I like Better Than That rip2

Britney - Brave New Girl (The only song by Britney I refuse to listen to)

Madonna - Incredible and also Autotune Baby

Dolly Parton - Joshua or Touch Your Woman

Kylie Minogue - I can't stand the song Cosmic "i wanted to write a song called... cosmeek"

Gwen Stefani - U Started It

Fergie - Double Dutchess. The whole album lol

Katy - Into Me U Pee, Unconditionally

Charli XCX - I Got It (but i lowkey luv it)

22 hours ago, Music Meister said:

My faves dont make bad songs bey1

gurl.... Bobblehead is driving the wagon of delusion.

You're in the passenger seat, and Monday Morning, Elastic Love and Glam are in the backseat without a seatbelt on. 

You WILDN lmaooo

10 minutes ago, Adam's Apple said:

gurl.... Bobblehead is driving the wagon of delusion.

You're in the passenger seat, and Monday Morning, Elastic Love and Glam are in the backseat without a seatbelt on. 

You WILDN lmaooo

Elastic love is a bop!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.