Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tyler Joseph

Bye Feat Harmony

Hiatus? ny4 Singles flopped. Album flopped. Tour flopped (was it even a thing?). The only thing they could do was  to go on a hiatus to save their asses from further embarassments. Meanwhile, Little Mix is preparing to record their fifth album. TALENT WON. alex1 

No features = no sales. Career CANCELLED. 

ny2ny5 

11 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Waiting for Normani and Lauren to pull amazing debut albums oprah14

Because we need two more basic pop girls...? fall9 

25 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

Hiatus? ny4 Singles flopped. Album flopped. Tour flopped (was it even a thing?). The only thing they could do was  to go on a hiatus to save their asses from further embarassments. Meanwhile, Little Mix is preparing to record their fifth album. TALENT WON. alex1 

No features = no sales. Career CANCELLED. 

ny2ny5 

and Little Dix are local, so neither won and both are shit. 

1 minute ago, Sailor Mars said:

Normani is far from basic oprah14 so is Lauren oprah14 Normani can easily pull amazing r&b album so she can join to the black excellence club oprah14

17 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

and Little Dix are local, so neither won and both are shit. 

still, Little Mix is the more likable shit and i gönn them success if they get some oprah14 see, idk how to say "ich gönne ihnen etwas" in english, what a flop oprah14

49 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

still, Little Mix is the more likable shit and i gönn them success if they get some oprah14 see, idk how to say "ich gönne ihnen etwas" in english, what a flop oprah14

omg i love you fall1 

1 hour ago, AGNTEA said:

Ffffffttt lmfao1 

Is this even surprising? I've heard some stuff from delusional fans, saying that they're the biggest girl group and that they've sold 1 billion records. 1 BILLION RECORDS? I know they haven't sold more than Madonna, nor are they up to part with MJ's sales, because otherwise, they would have the best-selling album, single, they would be the best-selling girl group and the best-selling female artists of all time. Funny how the fans have the guts to come for K-Pop and Asian artists, yet those like SNSD, 2NE1, and S.H.E outsold them. Little Mix has the best selling album this decade by a girl group. Even AKB48 sells more records in Japan alone than 5H does worldwide. 

That's funny, because a stan told me that the reason 5H hasn't outsold the is because the other groups have been around longer. LMAO. As if they're gonna sell more records for years to come.

Spoiler

And would the biggest girl group have stage presence like this?

39 minutes ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Is this even surprising? I've heard some stuff from delusional fans, saying that they're the biggest girl group and that they've sold 1 billion records. 1 BILLION RECORDS? I know they haven't sold more than Madonna, nor are they up to part with MJ's sales, because otherwise, they would have the best-selling album, single, they would be the best-selling girl group and the best-selling female artists of all time. Funny how the fans have the guts to come for K-Pop and Asian artists, yet those like SNSD, 2NE1, and S.H.E outsold them. Little Mix has the best selling album this decade by a girl group. Even AKB48 sells more records in Japan alone than 5H does worldwide. 

That's funny, because a stan told me that the reason 5H hasn't outsold the is because the other groups have been around longer. LMAO. As if they're gonna sell more records for years to come.

Reveal hidden contents

And would the biggest girl group have stage presence like this?

oh my gosh your set is iconic, i love that series

1 hour ago, Moonflower said:

oh my gosh your set is iconic, i love that series

Yes! It made me find the love of reading again. One of the first books I had read in a while. Nearing the end of the series, but it's been a good ride.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.