Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Cunt teaches a dog nazi salute; goes to jail

A man who posted a video of his girlfriend’s dog doing a Nazi salute on YouTube has been been convicted over the “grossly offensive” footage. Mark Meechan, 29, who goes by the name Count Dankula, was arrested after footage of his girlfriend’s pug appearing to respond to Nazi slogans such as ‘gas the Jews’ went viral.

In a case that attracted widespread attention, Meechan was found guilty on Tuesday at Airdrie Sheriff Court of a charge under the Communications Act. Sheriff Derek O’Carroll dubbed the video “grossly offensive” and said he did not believe Meechan had made it only to annoy his girlfriend.

Prosecutors accused him of posting material that was ‘anti-semitic and racist in nature’ and was aggravated by religious prejudice. In a tweet on Tuesday, Meechan confirmed he had been convicted, later adding that he is due to be sentenced in April. 

He said: “I am not a racist at all, anybody who knows me could tell you that. I’m freaked out because everyone’s going to actually think that I hate Jews now and I don’t at all. I’m kind of panicked about it... “I am so sorry to the Jewish community for any offense I have caused them. This was never my intention and I apologize."

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/youtube-comedian-count-dankula-guilty-hate-speech-nazi-dog-video-145920581.html

I- rih1 

10 minutes ago, Jake said:

screaming at that apology. it's so terrible lmfao2 

lock the trash away and the key as well!

he fucking tried it with that weak ass apology lmfao1

racists are always like that, they get caught saying/doing racist shit and when they get into trouble "IM NOT RACIST IM SORRY!!!" bye lmfao2 

1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

its true

I don't think it's a nice thing to do but it's the USoprah14, a country that wasn't destroyed inside or millions of people died like in the World Wars that happened in Europe because of a stupid idelogy , Let's put aside the Civil Wars and Pearl Harbor because they're not comparable but nevermind 

21 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

its considered hate speech propaganda, so in certain countries, yes.

it should be jailed in every fucking country cuz Nazism was unanimously rejected by all countries. It is against human safety to let people celebrate one of the worst ideology of our history. And it probably would be against animal rights too...poor dog! do you think it would agree to promote Nazism if it would be aware of what Nazism did to its friends humans?

6359892408950469351010983541_sad.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.