Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

While Britney is the face of a luxury world-wide famous brand, Xtina is the face of fatness

You have to be really insecure about Britney's career if you keep telling that kind of thingsoprah14 we all know that Britney sold more records that Christina etc. So why do you bring this topic again? It's been said 100000 times jj3 

"Fat slut"? ny13 I have 3 informations for you:

1) Find out who a slut is 2)The last time X was fat was in 2012 aretha1 3) Look at Britney's pictures when she was not in shape&she wasn't as skinny as she is now moo1

It's cool that Britney is a new face of Kenzo&u should be happy about it but it doesn't mean that you have to drag Christina and call her slut etc nat1

13 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

You have to be really insecure about Britney's career if you keep telling that kind of thingsoprah14 we all know that Britney sold more records that Christina etc. So why do you bring this topic again? It's been said 100000 times jj3 

"Fat slut"? ny13 I have 3 informations for you:

1) Find out who a slut is 2)The last time X was fat was in 2012 aretha1 3) Look at Britney's pictures when she was not in shape&she wasn't as skinny as she is now moo1

It's cool that Britney is a new face of Kenzo&u should be happy about it but it doesn't mean that you have to drag Christina and call her slut etc nat1

honestly the fat shamers on here should be ashamed of themselves.  Its disgusting.  

Things ive seen over the last few months

Fatriah

Mooriah

Pugriah

Belly 

Can we stop body shaming women?

Thank you!

On 3/20/2018 at 4:51 PM, Music Meister said:

honestly the fat shamers on here should be ashamed of themselves.  Its disgusting.  

Fatriah

Mooriah

Pugriah

Belly 

Thank you!

On 3/20/2018 at 1:07 PM, Tanya Turner said:

young fashionable middle class people with enough disposable income to actually buy designer clothing have heard of kenzo, all of my friends have and they all have nice cars, they also all love britney's new collab and can't wait to  buy 2 of each item so

Mod Notice
Do not instigate drama.

3 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

None of it should happen honestly If I was a mod I would make death wishes, fat shaming and look shaming warnable

Well, then there would be no point for a BG tbh. I think fat shaming and age and look shaming is not cool but really...there is nothing as vile as wanting someone to die.

1 minute ago, Sailor Mars said:

Well, then there would be no point for a BG tbh. I think fat shaming and age and look shaming is not cool but really...there is nothing as vile as wanting someone to die.

yes u can still argue about other stuff

6 hours ago, Tanya Turner said:

That fat slut can't catch a break can she? Whilst Britney is the new face of a relevant, up and coming, massively popular with young people and especially young men (it's in all the expensive stores - it's up market) and women, that period blood dribbling baboon is the face of a cookie.

On top of this her apparently lead single that leaked sounds so boring and dull, you can hear the fatness in her cheeks when she sings too. It's pathetic. She will never reach the heights of Britney's last two lead singles Work Bitch and Make Me, one being a platinum certified hit that went top 10 and the other a gold certified hit that went top 20. 

Xtina you're a bitter fat walrus and still hung up on the fact that Britney is skinnier than you, has more hits than you, sold more records than you, has more insta/fb/twitter followers/likes than you! (she has won social media artist of the year several times at the peoples choice awards, amongst other awards recently including peoples favourite pop artist 2014 & 2017, billboard millennium award, radio disney icon award, the list goes on...

4Xi7lhx.gif4Xi7lhx.gif4Xi7lhx.gif

C53onPXU0AA2Aq2.jpg

jealous rosie odonnel look alike you will never be the face of an iconic fashion brand soon to join the likes of VERSACE, CHANEL, DIOR... 

*KENZO IS HUGELY RELEVANT AND SUPER MODELS WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS ROLE, GIGI HADID, KENDALL JENNER, NAOMI CAMPBELL, KIRSTEN STEWART (OR IS IT KRISTEN? WHATEVER THAT SLUT WHO HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A DIRECTORS NAME IS - THAT SLUT WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS ROLE, FUCKING SLUT SHE'D HAVE SLEPT WITH THE CAMERA MAN  - S L U T WHO HAS AFFAIRS)...*

IT IS A *HUGELY* RELEVANT, POPULAR AND IN DEMAND FASHION BRAND. EVERYONE LOVES IT. BRITNEY IN HER 30'S IS HUGELY RELEVANT AND KILLING IT WITH A JOB YOUNG PEOPLE WANT.

kenzo_selena_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq8HzVHfaQLCelebrities-in-Kenzo-580x344.jpg
beyonce-kenzo-hm-ftr.jpg?w=600solange_kenzo_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqh5cWDAow
rihanna_kenzo_3_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqKBEmzKkenzo-reese_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqg3lIEKaVj3kenzo_solange_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJH1Szicm

omfg. I am deceased lmfao2

On 3/20/2018 at 5:37 PM, Sailor Mars said:

On 3/20/2018 at 5:28 PM, Sailor Mars said:
Mod Notice
Do not instigate drama.

Oh my god just shut your raaggedy ass up already, madonnas gonna die just like her legacy died after American Life. 

Shes pushing 60, has 25 years at MOST. Sorry death is a concept you can’t seem to accept 

16 hours ago, Tanya Turner said:

lead single that leaked sounds so boring and dull, you can hear the fatness in her cheeks when she sings too.

wow I’m fucking dead lmfao1rip2

16 hours ago, Tanya Turner said:

KIRSTEN STEWART (OR IS IT KRISTEN? WHATEVER THAT SLUT WHO HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A DIRECTORS NAME IS - THAT SLUT WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS ROLE, FUCKING SLUT SHE'D HAVE SLEPT WITH THE CAMERA MAN  - S L U T WHO HAS AFFAIRS)...*

gurl you went awf lmfao1lmfao1 

On 20.03.2018 at 10:51 PM, Music Meister said:

Fatriah

Mooriah

Pugriah

Belly 

Thank you!

10/10 

Oh, cool. I'm sure her handler (dad) is pleased with this. He keeps milking this brainless shit for all she's worth while she stays enslaved and unable to function like a normal human being of her age, sweet. 

lDBRI.gif

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.