Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Katy: "I can barely sing Firework"

18 hours ago, KP4LYFE said:

this girl was really good

Hide contents

even though she got the words wrong ari1

I remember almost every cover on YouTube had the lyrics "You're gonna leave'em fallin' down, down down" like.. I know some big lyric pages messed this up..but it's annoying hearing people singing this. Why would Keti leave people falling down? ari1  are they hurt by the fireworks? ari1

17 hours ago, El Goot said:

She should lower the key a half or whole step down.

That way she wouldn't struggle when singing it.

Agree, probably the verses would be too low for her range to hit those notes. But then again, I'd rather hear her nailing the chorus like she used to cry9 the second chorus cry9 now she just sings "bebbiii" and it sounds so thin. Love the new WTT arrangement and some of the vocal changes, though

4 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

I remember almost every cover on YouTube had the lyrics "You're gonna leave'em fallin' down, down down" like.. I know some big lyric pages messed this up..but it's annoying hearing people singing this. Why would Keti leave people falling down? ari1  are they hurt by the fireworks? ari1

Agree, probably the verses would be too low for her range to hit those notes. But then again, I'd rather hear her nailing the chorus like she used to cry9 the second chorus cry9 now she just sings "bebbiii" and it sounds so thin. Love the new WTT arrangement and some of the vocal changes, though

That right there is my favorite arrangement for Firework. cry1 

On 3/22/2018 at 3:28 AM, AGNTEA said:

The a home for the holidays is the best performance of this arrangement tbh

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.