Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

Demi threatens to stop doing Meet & Greets

Ok but Demi chill, one of my faves does them for free and never ever complained about anything. Even if her own fans are shit talking the system of getting M&Gs for fucking free, idk, don't let your loyal fans suffer from some shit fans

It is not fair to her fans who are sweet and loving. Just because there is a loud pack of ungrateful fans who were vocal online about their dissatisfaction doesn't mean ALL of her fans are ungrateful.  Who's her manager, OMG?

She always gets defensive whenever criticized, i understand she has some issues about people rejecting her, hating on her and what nots, i get that, but this can't be the best way to go about it. 

Idk. Tbh I kinda get where she is coming from, people always make up shit about how she is a bitch in meet and greets (fatty, vagina flick etc lol) and it would get tiring reading all that bullshit. I mean if she really is rude in M&Gs then fair enough for people to be angry but I just don't know if I believe them seeing as it's a huge meme to make Demi look like a bitch

3 hours ago, Beaux said:

It is not fair to her fans who are sweet and loving. Just because there is a loud pack of ungrateful fans who were vocal online about their dissatisfaction doesn't mean ALL of her fans are ungrateful.  Who's her manager, OMG?

She always gets defensive whenever criticized, i understand she has some issues about people rejecting her, hating on her and what nots, i get that, but this can't be the best way to go about it. 

You're not wrong. It seemed like she generalized all of her fans, but really, not all of her fans are like that. She still has those that love her dearly. And it's not her fans that's the problem, it's HER. She needs to start being grateful that she even has fans. She's a real good singer, but she needs to stop contradicting what she preaches.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.