Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie and Shawn Mendes to Perform for Queen Elizabeth II

There’s nothing holding Queen Elizabeth back! The British monarch is gearing up to celebrate her 92nd birthday next month, and she has a lineup of stars set to perform for her in a live music event with the BBC.

Musicians performing for Her Majesty include Shawn Mendes, Kylie Minogue, Craig David, Sir Tom Jones, Shaggy, Sting, Ladysmith Black Mambazo and Anne Marie. The event will take place at the Royal Albert Hall in London and will air on April 21 — Queen Elizabeth’s actual birthday!

According to a release from the Palace, “many members of the Royal Family” will be in attendance, though it was not specified whether or not Meghan Markle will be attending ahead of her wedding to Prince Harry.

Tickets are also available to members of the public.

Kween singing for The Queen brit0

27 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

tina1 why should i want a pic with a 1D reject when i can have a pic with a real prince jj2

"Styles and Mendes on a date" picture, perhaps? eve1

7 minutes ago, ajp said:

"Styles and Mendes on a date" picture, perhaps? eve1

yes i'd be there for that

Anywho, thats a great honor. i'd love to sing for a monarch. watch her perform Cant Get You Out of My Head or Your Disco Needs you eve1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.