Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RepuTAYtion

Will Delicate Be A Sleeper Hit?

So Delciate debuted pretty poorly .. #84 dead2

It would seem this single is over but it just impacted radio and it’s doing pretty well there. #31 on pop radio and climbing fast. 

It was second most added last week and most added this week on pop radio

More importantly it’s growing fast on streaming, it’s been a biggest gainer on Spotify’s top 200 for a few days now, just recently up 12 spots to #44 according to kworb 

So, what are your predictions? Based on radio and streaming buildup I think top 40 is guaranteed but it could become an organic smash bey3

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

It’s catchy and lowkey feels like summer jam but it won’t happen

I could see it being a summer jam, but yeah there’s just as much chance that it won’t go anywhere as there is of it growing into a hit 

For people who seem to not care for Taylor, they sure do seem vested in her career. wendy4 

Anywho, she needs to perform it LIVE. She needs to go on some late night shows and PROMOTE! If she does Delicate dirty I will never forgive her (New Romantics was sabotaged I can't have it happen again). cry8 Just tell her it will be good promo for the tour and may then she'll do it. 

7 minutes ago, Juinae said:

For people who seem to not care for Taylor, they sure do seem vested in her career. wendy4 

Anywho, she needs to perform it LIVE. She needs to go on some late night shows and PROMOTE! If she does Delicate dirty I will never forgive her (New Romantics was sabotaged I can't have it happen again). cry8 Just tell her it will be good promo for the tour and may then she'll do it. 

Wbk, Taylor’s just too popular rn, even her detractors keep up with her every move lol2 

I want a live performance too but I doubt it’ll happen. They just need to continue playlisting it on Spotify which has obviously helped it a LOT so far. The YT views are also stable rn and it’s growing extremely fast on HAC radio, doing well on Pop. 

Things are looking bright right now but considering this era... I have no expectations eve1 

12 minutes ago, Royalty said:

What is a sleeper hit?

In the entertainment industry, a sleeper hit is a title that becomes successful gradually, often with little promotion. oprah14 

1 minute ago, Juinae said:

In the entertainment industry, a sleeper hit is a title that becomes successful gradually, often with little promotion. oprah14 

According she almost did zero promotion for the rest of the album, it might be lol rip4 

14 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

well, her decay had to happen someday... 

How is it a decay when she sold 3 million pure copies of her album, scored a #1 hit and is about to go on a $400M+ grossing tour with virtually no promo? Because her singles aren’t smashing?

Y’all need to stop getting brave considering she’s still vastly more successful than the other faves rn oprah14 

19 minutes ago, Juinae said:

#juinaeeducates oprah11

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How is it a decay when she sold 3 million pure copies of her album, scored a #1 hit and is about to go on a $400M+ grossing tour with virtually no promo? Because her singles aren’t smashing?

Y’all need to stop getting brave considering she’s still vastly more successful than the other faves rn oprah14 

Tell ‘em.. tired of having this era labeled as a flop. Yes it’s no 1989, but on its own, in today’s terms, it’s quite successful 

Taylor when her tour numbers come out:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Tell ‘em.. tired of having this era labeled as a flop. Yes it’s no 1989, but on its own, in today’s terms, it’s quite successful 

Taylor when her tour numbers come out:

giphy.gif

The album has still sold more during its first week than other girlies’ albums in their entire chart run. Even when she’s flopping she’s doing THAT.

giphy.gif

I can’t wait for the tour. You already know I will be spamming the massive boxscores any chance I get!

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The album has still sold more during its first week than other girlies’ albums in their entire chart run. Even when she’s flopping she’s doing THAT.

giphy.gif

I can’t wait for the tour. You already know I will be spamming the massive boxscores any chance I get!

giphy.gif

The kiis when her tour not only outgrosses 1989 but like triples the gross of the other faves WITH ZERO PROMO 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

The kiis when her tour not only outgrosses 1989 but like triples the gross of the other faves WITH ZERO PROMO 

giphy.gif

The fact that the tour is predicted to gross $400M with only 50 dates... She better have plans for Asia since she’s easily the biggest pop girl there atm. She would for sure decimate the female touring record.

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The fact that the tour is predicted to gross $400M with only 50 dates... She better have plans for Asia since she’s easily the biggest pop girl there atm. She would for sure decimate the female touring record.

giphy.gif

Isn't she touring mostly in US tho? nat1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.