Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RepuTAYtion

Will Delicate Be A Sleeper Hit?

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Isn't she touring mostly in US tho? nat1

Yes, that’s the problem orangu1 She’s doing a lot of dates in the US (which isn’t a bad thing since it’s her biggest market), but she’s massive in Asia. She could easily tour 5-10 dates there but she’s just lazy so I’m not counting on it oprah14 

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yes, that’s the problem orangu1 She’s doing a lot of dates in the US (which isn’t a bad thing since it’s her biggest market), but she’s massive in Asia. She could easily tour 5-10 dates there but she’s just lazy so I’m not counting on it oprah14 

Milking these US fans I see nat2

people in Europe would come to see her too, probably but afaik she only limited her shows to UK? mess

26 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Milking these US fans I see nat2

people in Europe would come to see her too, probably but afaik she only limited her shows to UK? mess

Honestly Europe is the one place that’s not here for her. I mean, they are but not as much as North America, Australia, Asia (China and Japan specifically) for example. She could definitely tour more in Europe though, I believe she filled a small arena in like France and Germany back during the Speak Local days so I mean... I don’t know what she’s doing jj4 

I don't know, it's not very catchy jj4  The music video is great, but the song is just not there 

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

But it's making huge gains on Spotify, stabilizing on YouTube, getting huge HAC updates and good pop updates... what's the truth?

nOfnRzn.gif

It’s still a no from me sis 

2 hours ago, Moonflower said:

i dont think songs by established pop artist become sleeper hits...either they smash or dont. However, she can have a remix with someone hot and it will fly

Love On the Brain says hi 

what's the truth?

nOfnRzn.gif

4 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Love On the Brain says hi 

what's the truth?

nOfnRzn.gif

Well its by Rihanna so.

Plus it was kept up mainly by radio and i dont think Delicate is really going to find a foor on airwaves as of yet. but you never know so

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.