Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

IDWLF is the most streamed 50 Shades track on Spotify

‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’ (678M streams) has surpassed Ellie Goulding’s ‘Love Me Like You Do’ (660M) as the most streamed 50 Shades track on Spotify.

Chain our bussies and carve your name into our nipples, queen!

4 minutes ago, Juinae said:

She out-streamed the iconic LMLYD? shock1 Her impact I guess.

And is this Taylor's most streamed song? wendy1 I don't know much about her Spotify stats.

Yep, it’s still her most streamed. LWYMMD has like 330M rip4 

If only she had just serviced the 1989 singles to Spotify... SIO was #1 for its entire chartrun on the service and got 70M streams in like a month. It would probably be at 1B streams by now kylie2 BS and maybe BB would likely be over 700M scream2scream2 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

LMLYD is still the better song (kinda salty Taylord didn’t snatch it instead) but slay wendy1 

IDWLF is actually undeservedly hated. If would actually be a good song without Zayn’s... interesting vocals eve1 

Honestly I don’t like either song eve1 plus the fact that they’re attached to such a trash series eve1 

Just now, Taylor said:

At least they’re both better than Rita and Liam’s single for the latest movie eve1 

Like IDWLF, it would be better without the ex One Dick member eve1 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.