Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Who did you think will last longer?

It’s obvious Camila and Normani are gonna be the breakout girls for Fifth Harmony. Not all of them can succeed, and not all of them will even find a niche in the music industry. 

Who do you think will last longer? Normani in the R&B scene she’s expected to skyrocket into, or Camila in the pop scene she has already seen great success in. I personally feel Normani, Pop scene is much more competitive and you have to bring a lot of uniqueness to stand out. Camilas doing good now with the payola, but will it last? I don’t think so.

Meanwhile, R&B and Urban is on the come up and normani is coming for a hit with Love Lies, and it had highest debut from all the 5H girls. Even better than camila, who has a immense lead in fans over all the girls.

im here for it, after Camila confessed to being a racist and calling Normani the n-word and laughing when her friend did it. I don’t want that racist to see anymore success than she already has, Hollywood is in the pits as it is, and the whole era of exposing and bringing justice would all be in Vain, if they just continued to let scum into the industry. Without a second thought

sorry for the long OP, I’m getting back in my groove. And a new era is coming, my Confessions. Tbh 

4 hours ago, Royalty said:
Mod Notice
Do not insult other members.

She used to be when she was a kid, like N word with a hard R level of racist. she had a old ass dusty ass twitter account that spewed racist shit.

she also allegedly used to call the other girls the N word.  Her stans came for normani before; sharing pics of lynching black ppl and stuffs that will make your skin crawl if you were a black person, i'm sure she was not responsible for their actions but she should have said sth to them. Anyways.. she apologized for it and personally i think she was sincere. 

For some reason, every pop person in US seemed to be a raging racist when they were a kid (another example: justin bieber). It goes to show you hatred is learned. they think they're edgy, funny or sth. Therefore all of our american faves are racist till proven otherwise (till they unlearn this type of behavior). ALL of them.

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

I think Camila already got her biggest hit, we will not see anything more successful than her eve1

I don't know the other girl tho tay2

That's what people thought about I Kissed A Girl and Pokerface, too aretha1 i'm excited if smth bigger than Havana will happen

8 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

That's what people thought about I Kissed A Girl and Pokerface, too aretha1 i'm excited if smth bigger than Havana will happen

Did Lady Gaga had any bigger hit than Poker Face tho? And they are different cases aretha1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.