Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

Biggest fad of all time (poll)

Biggest female fads (multiple choice)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which female singer is the biggest fad of all time?

• Britney
    • Gaga
    • Gwen Stefani
    • Kelly Clarkson
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Mariah
    • Anastacia
    • Nelly Furtado
    • Avril Lavigne
    • Kelly Rowland
    • Jojo
    • Nicole Scherzinger
    • Fergie
    • Ciara
    • Cindy Lauper
    • Jessica Simpson
    • Natalie Imbruglia
    • Alanis Morissette
    • Brandy
    • Hillary Duff
    • Jessie J
    • Ashlee Simspon
    • Iggy Azalea
    • Geri Halliwell
    • Other (pls specify in the comment section)

fad:

a thing that becomes very popular in a short amount of time, and then is forgotten at about the same speed.

Who do u reckon better fits in that definition?

britney-spears-gif-15.gif

tumblr_oz2qi5DbIq1svi3flo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

xtina-head-nod.gif

giphy-1.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_lb8jmvswwp1qavzqjo1_500.gif

tumblr_n4jwnjXgzB1qe46dfo1_500.gif

kelly-rowland-crying.gif

150959.gif

tumblr_n12aivRO9B1rexk8no1_500.gif

KdrZzUm.gif

tumblr_mab7vkgDIT1qeii60o1_500.gif

source.gif

af44bb2b0b7d4cac0fa8eca503078ca5.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nod3191nkg1s3y9slo3_500.gif?w=500

tumblr_m3ouijwT441qa0yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m84f0kiytr1qb5b3po1_500.gif

slayiggy_blackwidow1.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=5111579

When you think about Gaga really is the definition of a fad. I LIVED for her for like two years along with a lot of the other gays, and then sometime before artpop it just.. stopped being interesting. 

I would say Iggy too.. although iggy is the unfortunate victim of cultural appropriation hatred 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

are you really adding Britney and Christina but omitting Madonna sis dead4 

Do you realize her last album outsold younger competitors despite being leaked for more than 3 months in advance?  And her last tour was a commercial success and the most successful tour of that year? And she is still one of the most talked about celebrities in the press? And that she is Madonna? How can you compare Britney's or Xtina's careers to Madonna's one without feeling dumb? Please sis, take several seats. To say that Madonna is a fad is like saying that the Earth is flat. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, The One Above All said:

Do you realize her last album outsold younger competitors despite being leaked for more than 3 months in advance?  And her last tour was a commercial success and the most successful tour of that year? And she is still one of the most talked about celebrities in the press? And that she is Madonna? How can you compare Britney or Xtina careers to Madonna without feeling dumb? Please sis, take several seats. To say that Madonna is a fad is like saying that the Earth is flat. 

giphy.gif

I smell bias! 

Lemme just make another thread and not include Britney, because well, she's Britney! The Princess of Pop!

oprah14

Just now, Hector said:

I smell bias! 

Lemme just make another thread and not include Britney, because well, she's Britney! The Princess of Pop!

oprah14

You are the one saying that Madonna is a fad not me. the bias is clearly on you. Britney is not THE princess of pop, but just A princess of pop (one of the many that  come and go). You truly are deluded. kylie2

1 hour ago, Brinty said:

It's so fucking predictable @havok & @Simón. would choose kneedead2

honestly the only two people on this forum who hate her 

how can people genuinly hate Britney

she literally is one of the sweetest pop girls

its like impossible to hate her shes done nothing wrong

3 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

Christina, Mariah, Britney, Kelly, Gwen, Avril

funny how u excluded Madonna, Ariana, Selena, Pink aka ur faves

Avril and Nelly Furtado are my faves too. oprah12

All the singers you complaining about used to be popular, sorry. nicki4

Just now, The One Above All said:

You are the one saying that Madonna is a fad not me. the bias is clearly on you. Britney is not THE princess of pop, but just A princess of pop (one of the many that  come and go). You truly are deluded. kylie2

once u earn the title u keep the title it cant be taken away and Madonna initiated Britney and Xtina into the royal kingdom when she performed with them at the 2003 VMA's 

Am I not adding Madonna on this list because I stan her? No.. You're missing the point oprah14 Britney, Xtina, etc may have had flopping albums but Madonna not being a fad? Sis go take a look on their social media (which literally is a way to see who's remembered or who's not) and both outdo Madonna's followers by miles, her streams by miles, her views by miles... I'm not saying they are better, they are just not as a fad like Madonna is now so not including her is just bias, most of the girls in this list outdo her in that oprah14 but werk i guess

Avril and Nelly Furtado are my faves too. oprah12

All the singers you mentioned used to be popular, sorry. nicki4

just because someone isnt as popular anymore doesnt make them a fad ayumi1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.