Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Who had the best appearance on Drag Race?

Who had the best appearance on Drag Race  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Lady Gaga
    • Xtina
    • Madonna

5 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Don't hurt yourself trying too hard sweetheart ny12

well i guess i must be taking ques from the OP sweetie you really thought you was doing something there carla1  

Even though this is a BG thread shading Madonna, I'm still gonna give my opinion bey1

Honestly watching the show, I think Gaga did. She seemed more invested in the queens and wanting them to succeed by going backstage and giving them critiques.

28 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

Even though this is a BG thread shading Madonna, I'm still gonna give my opinion bey1

Honestly watching the show, I think Gaga did. She seemed more invested in the queens and wanting them to succeed by going backstage and giving them critiques.

I think it was a whole different set up though-the whole episode was about her whereas xtina was more of a guest judge

Just now, Emperor Nick said:

I think it was a whole different set up though-the whole episode was about her whereas xtina was more of a guest judge

True, I do feel like the whole S9 premiere was made about Gaga, so she probably felt it necessary to commit herself to it as much as the queens did.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.