Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

teawhore

Lady Gaga - Trigger

25 minutes ago, Merryem said:

similar voice but definitely not gaga

15 minutes ago, sonowgoodbye said:

jj4 no

Idk if this version is Gaga but there was a leak of a bunch of tracks from TF and this is the name of one of them

If you take the autotuned vocals out, this is actually better than all of Joanne. 

Can someone shazam this ? I'm curious if this is an existing song, I'm in bath tub and I don't have my phone with me. 

Edit: Shazamed it myself, nothing comes up. This can actually be a Gaga leak. 

1 minute ago, CalixSpurius said:

If you take the autotuned vocals out, this is actually better than all of Joanne. 

Can someone shazam this ? I'm curious if this is an existing song, I'm in bath tub and I don't have my phone with me. 

The instrumental at the beginning sounds like a cirque du soleil song from one of their shows Alegria fall9

19 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

"Trigger" is a song written by Lady Gaga and Rob Fusari (Team Love Child) sometime between 2006-2007. The song was first registered onto Gaga's BMI repertoire in 2007, then removed in 2008, but added back again in August 2012. - Lady Gaga Wikia

y'all fake stans if y'all dont realise this is her voice and style from pre-TF rip4 the whole 14 songs that leaked were basically an unfinished album she made for Def Jam to be her debut before she got dropped, made up of demos from 2006-2007.

Out of the 14 songs that leaked this is the best tbh

This one was my favourite leak. So unexpected, so dark....love everything about it. This is the kind of ballad she should do tbh. A song like this is lacking in her discography.

1 hour ago, Sailor Mars said:

This one was my favourite leak. So unexpected, so dark....love everything about it. This is the kind of ballad she should do tbh. A song like this is lacking in her discography.

This! Not sure why you got downvoted, I love this track and I wish she would make more like it.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.