Captainobvious

Bruno Mars

Guest runaway.
Does he really not have one yet? icant.

Moonshine is a very good track. I just love his retro sound

No, he doesn't. cry0

I tried to make it happen some days ago but only Philip and I support the award... +laughcry+

No, he doesn't. cry0

I tried to make it happen some days ago but only Philip and I support the award... +laughcry+

+noway+ That is just sinful tbh

I'm glad Bruno is back and coming hard. I love the pop girls but I need my fill of testosterone on the radio too +tehe3+

Guest runaway.
give me a good picture and it will look good

Not necessarily. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

The No Doubt ones uses a great pic as well but the award itself is just ugly because half of the band is cut off and the picture itself is distorted. gaga4 I'd love you if you (or the team) could rework this one especially. gaga4

The pic you choose is cool tho. I hope it works as an award. ;) Well, we'll have to find 7 more supporters anyway... It will take a while. +tehe3+

Not necessarily. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

The No Doubt ones uses a great pic as well but the award itself is just ugly because half of the band is cut off and the picture itself is distorted. gaga4 I'd love you if you (or the team) could rework this one especially. gaga4

The pic you choose is cool tho. I hope it works as an award. ;) Well, we'll have to find 7 more supporters anyway... It will take a while. +tehe3+

i made that No Doubt awardt and i know what u are talking about, i just could not find a perfect picture of them all together that couls fit perfectly the award so i made something fast fall1

btw i finished the awards if u or someone else does not like them i could make new ones

we will find 7 more ppl it's Bruno Mars ha has manyyyy fans

Does he really not have one yet? icant.

Moonshine is a very good track. I just love his retro sound

Moonshine oprah2 it's just such a perfect track.

It's like a Thriller leftover imo. Gorgeous. So glad he hasn't gone down the cheesy pop route again, I have a feeling this album will be a good one! He wants those Grammys.

Left Out of Heaven is good too. It's missing something - the chorus is definitely missing something, but it's still good.

Moonshine oprah2 it's just such a perfect track.

It's like a Thriller leftover imo. Gorgeous. So glad he hasn't gone down the cheesy pop route again, I have a feeling this album will be a good one! He wants those Grammys.

Left Out of Heaven is good too. It's missing something - the chorus is definitely missing something, but it's still good.

Locked +tehe3+ But I know what you mean. It's an awesome song and it gets me pumped up. But it gets a little monotone