Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha working on project. Could be Boogie Feet MV?

5 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

He was also teasing on Twitter. Maybe they are filming an MV for it for the fans?

Yeah! I'd love if it was like a Dirty Love situation. :) 

Hopefully it's not planned for a single

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah! I'd love if it was like a Dirty Love situation. :) 

Hopefully it's not planned for a single

I wrote the exact same thing on ATRL ("Dirty Love experience“) ny6

I could never imagine that RCA would make Boogie Feet a single

42 minutes ago, Dan said:

rih1 

Or she's featured in both Hymn and Boogie Feet, since Kesha has bangs in Hymn music vide and the model is wearing a completely different outfit in that car picture.

I have a feeling Hymn was ditched like Bakcstabber (which had a music video too) 

16 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Or she's featured in both Hymn and Boogie Feet, since Kesha has bangs in Hymn music vide and the model is wearing a completely different outfit in that car picture.

I have a feeling Hymn was ditched like Bakcstabber (which had a music video too) 

BACKSTABBER HAD A MUSIC VIDEO, TOO?? cry9

14 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

Yes! :D

It leaked though :) So we have it.

31 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I'm trying to be hopeful cry4 

But, I'd love a Boots or Spaceship MV before anything

1 hour ago, AGNTEA said:

Backstabber was supposed to be Kesha's debut single, so they filmed a music video. Perez Hilton leaked the music video sometime after Backstabber didn't become a single.

38 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Backstabber was supposed to be Kesha's debut single, so they filmed a music video. Perez Hilton leaked the music video sometime after Backstabber didn't become a single.

I thought it was supposed to be the second single but they went with Blah Blah Blah instead? I doubt they would even think of making Backstabber the debut single instead of Tik Tok. 

8 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I thought it was supposed to be the second single but they went with Blah Blah Blah instead? I doubt they would even think of making Backstabber the debut single instead of Tik Tok. 

Yeah, you're right

As far as I remember Backstabber was supposed to be a promo single and they shot the video, they wanted to release it on the internet but in the end they didn't because Tik Tok was already climbing the charts by itself (it took months to reach the top).

Here you can find some info at the times: https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64255

17 hours ago, rosekesha said:

she filmed Hymn in May or June, i doubt she'd refilm it almost a year later, hope it comes out

or it could be for additional footage they needed 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.