Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Lady Gaga | Your Song | March 30th, 2018

Gaga working with Greg??? So weird omg, collab with Keti or Sia now. Or all together in a song pls. Katy + Sia and Greg delivered Spiritual, what would this be with Gaga? SHAKING

6 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

Gaga working with Greg??? So weird omg, collab with Keti or Sia now. Or all together in a song pls. Katy + Sia and Greg delivered Spiritual, what would this be with Gaga? SHAKING

It would be pop excellence, but knowing her and her stubborn self...

tenor.gif?itemid=9274321

23 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It would be pop excellence, but knowing her and her stubborn self...

tenor.gif?itemid=9274321

also knowing Katy not collaborating with iconic features makes me sick wendy4 I need Pop queens of 2008 to to smth together fall9

4 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

also knowing Katy not collaborating with iconic features makes me sick wendy4 I need Pop queens of 2008 to to smth together fall9

LG6/KP5 eras will be so big, The Fad Molester and Middleaged Depression eras will pale in comparison

tenor.gif?itemid=9274321

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

LG6/KP5 eras will be so big, The Fad Molester and Middleaged Depression eras will pale in comparison

tenor.gif?itemid=9274321

Even though I loved both Joanne and Witness so much, I can't wait for what they come up with next.

I think both of them experienced what it means to be on top and then fall lately, what they can do or can't and most important what kind of music they want to put out without pressuring themselves too much.

I love a mix of four bops and eight artistically important songs.

Artistic bops would be even better aretha1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.