Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sugar Baby

Your fav's worst album art?

What is your fav's worst album art?

these ones are trash LMFAO

artpop is not THAT bad but it's just so tacky to me with all those colors

Tony_Bennett_and_Lady_Gaga_-_Cheek_to_ChArtpop_cover.png

something like this would have slayed for ARTPOP

Spoiler

287481501457762.jpg?itok=bErdfncr

141936.483xp.jpg

Ricky Martin first 2 albums are as bad as the album covers

Rickymartinalbum1991.jpgMeamarasricky.jpg

and I can't stand Janet's covers for these, lmao

Janet_Jackson_1982.pngJanet_Jackson_Discipline.png

your turn

7EiHu4r.gif

I used to hate it, but it's slowly grown on me.

1200x630bb.jpg

I think this ones just a bit boring

1f69c390d6584c22acf25e10e55ef716.1000x10

and Lady Gaga I like most of her album arts. Maybe Born This Way the least? I don't know jj4 

33 minutes ago, Dan said:

and Lady Gaga I like most of her album arts. Maybe Born This Way the least? I don't know jj4 

yeah Lady Gaga's discography would look A LOT better with different album covers, most of them are really tacky, lmao

they would look so much better if they were like this in their respective order

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_coverThe_Fame_Monster.jpgLady_Gaga_-_The_Edge_of_Glory.png5090105.jpeg?310Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover

1 minute ago, RICKY MARTIN said:

yeah Lady Gaga's discography would look A LOT better with different album covers, most of them are really tacky, lmao

they would look so much better if they were like this in their respective order

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_coverThe_Fame_Monster.jpgLady_Gaga_-_The_Edge_of_Glory.png5090105.jpeg?310Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover

Yeah I love that :)

The only 2 I don't love are ARTPOP and BTW in her Discography. But they aren't terrible. But the ARTPOP picture you put above I LOVE. That would've been so great. 

Hmm. My fave has good album covers, but probably this:

jlo-aka-cover.jpg

I don't dislike this cover, but the only thing that bothers me are the arms. With the color, it seems like something happened to them, especially towards the hands. 

The photoshoots associated with the album are amazing, though.

2 hours ago, Skyline said:

Kylie_Minogue_-_Enjoy_Yourself.pngImage result for madonna hard candyCyndi_Lauper_-_Detour_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.pngImage result for bjork utopiaImage result for tori amos midwinter gracesRelated image

I was gonna post American Doll Posse just because of the font, but Midwinter Graces also fits orangu1 I actually love the Utopia cover though. My least favorite is probably the Volta cover

14 hours ago, Brinty said:

Wdym britney jeans cover is the only good thing about it

I just think it's really tacky. The black and white and neon don't go well together, in my opinion. Her facial expression is also weird; not cover worthy. I don't really like the Britney Jean shoot anyway, though. I also don't think the cover fits the aesthetic of the album. (Unless you think that "mess" is the aesthetic, then yes, it does match.)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.