Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

in all seriousness what exactly has Rihanna done for music?

On 3/31/2018 at 5:07 PM, Jjang said:

How did she exactly 'pioneer' that era when all she (and her team) did was directly steal from the template of other Teen stars' careers? aretha1 

She was the biggest Teen Pop star, that's about it, there's nothing else to it. Christina gives Madonna and Janet credit for her whole image transformation, doesn't the entire industry do as well? It's not even a matter of being a Teen anymore, image shifting was already a notorious marketing ploy by then. Again, for you to be a pioneer it would mean that you need to do or explore something first, or at the very least explore it when no one else was, the difference is that Teen Pop was the biggest genre of that time (and I'm talking year or even 2 before Britney debuted), for labels and marketing teams to immediately start looking for a face to attach to that movement is just a natural progression, there was no pioneering going around in her case. Just like Gaga was that bitch for like 2 years and everyone "was copying" her, so was Britney, purely momentary impact, nothing long lasting. 

And if you go by what the official Teen Pop Wikipedia page states (and before you try it, it's clearly backed up by a source) Britney and Christina were credited for bringing the Lolita trend to the forefront and inspiring short lived careers, which is what you're attacking Rihanna for : inspiring fads like Rita Ora, aren't you?

In 1999, the success of teenaged pop singers Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, and Mandy Moore marked the development of what Allmusic refers to as the "pop Lolita" trend,[1][3] sparking the short careers of future pop singers such as Willa Ford, Brooke Allison, Samantha Mumba, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Mikaila, Amanda, Nikki Cleary and Kaci Battaglia.

I would like to know why you think Britney stole from the template of other teen stars or from Janet interesting1 What similarities does Britney and Janet even have other than both being dancing/performing artist? Yes Britney was inspired by Janet as well as other artist (And says so herself) but she didn't steal from Janet in anyway interesting1

You say to pioneer something you have to explore it when no one else was..that's literally what my last few post were about fall9 THERE WERE NO LOLITA TEEN POP GIRLS BEFORE BRITNEY, SHE EXPLORED IT WHEN NO ONE ELSE DID AND TOOK THE RISK. What difference does it make if that era became a marketing ploy? That further proves my point of how powerful and iconic Britney was at the time that several labels tried to push out clones of her because of how iconic and popular she was. She pioneered that era fair and square. You posted a quote about the lolita pop trend but it was still started by Britney. One of her many trends she set.

I'm not attacking Rihanna for inspiring fads, i'm attacking Rihanna because the bitch didn't even do that. She has absolutely no legacy at all  fall9 There has never been a time where every pop girl wanted to look and be like Rihanna, never will. 

On 4/1/2018 at 12:50 PM, havok said:

Where did I ever say a thing about Rihanna pioneering a genre? Anyway, neither can Methney because she just jumped on a trend that was already established by the time her talentless ass arrived to the scene. That's all explained in the article, I've told you to read it multiple times already and yet you're still ranting about it when you haven't even read it, typical britard showcasing its lack of brain cells. 

So what? Last time I checked the Beyoncé from DC and the Beyoncé that went solo in 2003 are the same human being. They are not and never will be from the same generation, Beyoncé belongs to the late-90s/early-00s batch. Methney a legend in 2005? lmfao1 that bitch is not even a legend nowadays. 

Xtina also jumped on the trend too, the difference is that nor I or any other fighter has ever been deluded and idiotic enough to pretend that she invented bubblegum pop or popularized it when that was already done by BSB/NSYNC/SG way before they both even debuted, only britards do that. Not you pretending that wearing a crop top is in a any way remotely close to hypersexualization, this has to be a joke! lmfao1 Oh, and Xtina's last #1 was in 2011.

Well, the acts themselves are CITING Xtina/Stripped as their influence and not Methney/ST, so I'll let actual facts speak for themselves while you seethe because your fad of a fave had no lasting impact despite having the bigger sales back then. IMPACT > sales. So seethe all you want because Stripped's massive impact is already cemented all over this generation of popstars while they couldn't care less about Methney's crappy music. 

xIZPIAg.gif

We love facts!

@Jjang always dragging the dumb. 

xIZPIAg.gif

And that started with BSB/NSYNC/SG years before the drug addict was even signed. Stop pretending Methney invented or pioneered that era when all she did was hop on it like the label puppet that she's always been. 

xIZPIAg.gif

You haven't been reading my post if you believe that i think Britney invented bubblegum pop 

xIZPIAg.gif

Don't you realize that if Britney isn't a legend, that Christina's fat ass is literal dust by now? fall9 No one even remembers her shitty album or anything that came before or after, she has literally about 2 or 3 remembered bops and half of the people that remember them think they belong to Britney fall9 How fucking pathetic! 

You grasp at every straw you can get, just because Xtinct has one album that is cited as an influence that somehow overrides all of Britney's iconic bops, moments and performances that are twice as influential as anything that Xtinct has done? You have to know you are lying to yourself deep down inside. 

I read the article on Rihanna and it's about as mediocre as her entire discography, i wouldn't be surprised if Simon was actually the one that wrote it. Sweetie just because someone says Rihanna started something doesn't mean its true. I'm still waiting for you in your own words to even ATTEMPT to argue what Rihanna has changed for the music industry, use your superior xtina stan brain and come up with something yourself instead of linking me to other people's opinions interesting1 If you read it too it shouldn't be that hard to summarize it. 

Just now, ICEQueen said:

Talented  but local. I like moorahia but he didn't lie

He did lie. And i posted receipts proving it. So many millions sold GLOBALLY from each of those eras.

On 2/4/2018 at 10:50 PM, ShutUpRae said:

You haven't been reading my post if you believe that i think Britney invented bubblegum pop 

Don't you realize that if Britney isn't a legend, that Christina's fat ass is literal dust by now? fall9 No one even remembers her shitty album or anything that came before or after, she has literally about 2 or 3 remembered bops and half of the people that remember them think they belong to Britney fall9 How fucking pathetic! 

You grasp at every straw you can get, just because Xtinct has one album that is cited as an influence that somehow overrides all of Britney's iconic bops, moments and performances that are twice as influential as anything that Xtinct has done? You have to know you are lying to yourself deep down inside. 

I read the article on Rihanna and it's about as mediocre as her entire discography, i wouldn't be surprised if Simon was actually the one that wrote it. Sweetie just because someone says Rihanna started something doesn't mean its true. I'm still waiting for you in your own words to even ATTEMPT to argue what Rihanna has changed for the music industry, use your superior xtina stan brain and come up with something yourself instead of linking me to other people's opinions interesting1 If you read it too it shouldn't be that hard to summarize it. 

Never said Christina was a legend. Learn to read, kid. 

Christina's legacy speaks for itself, and the fact is that Stripped is more influential than any Methney album. She won, period. Methney can have her sales from 2 decades ago, Xtina is busy cementing her legacy through the tons of acts that are constantly praising her art and citing it as an influence. Methney is cute for nostalgia but the truth is that no one wants to be like her, no one aspires to be a talentless and fraudulent piece of shit. 

It's not my fault if reality bothers you that much, Rihanna has changed the music industry and your stupid hatred won't change that. So keep seething all you want because Rihanna won't stop winning. Meanwhile you'll stay a fucking nobody for the rest of your life, xoxo. 

xIZPIAg.gif

2 hours ago, havok said:

Christina's legacy speaks for itself, and the fact is that Stripped is more influential than any Methney album. She won, period. Methney can have her sales from 2 decades ago, Xtina is busy cementing her legacy through the tons of acts that are constantly praising her art and citing it as an influence. Methney is cute for nostalgia but the truth is that no one wants to be like her, no one aspires to be a talentless and fraudulent piece of shit. 

It's not my fault if reality bothers you that much, Rihanna has changed the music industry and your stupid hatred won't change that. So keep seething all you want because Rihanna won't stop winning. Meanwhile you'll stay a fucking nobody for the rest of your life, xoxo. 

xIZPIAg.gif

The nerve of you talking about "stupid hatred" lmfao2

But since you're claiming that no one wants to be like Britney and no one aspires to be a talentless and fraudulent piece of trash, I'll just leave these receipts about JUST slave 4 U, not even about Britney overall, from another thread for your perusal. eve1 

On 3/31/2018 at 9:23 PM, Vesper said:

I'm not really here for this argument because I LIVE for Dirrrty cry1, one of Xtina's best songs...

But since @Agugaga wanted references, I'll provide them jj2 

Glee hosted an entire episode dedicated to Britney Spears, including an entire cover of the Slave 4 U video:

Miley Cyrus has revealed Britney Spears was the main influence behind her switch to an edgier, more mature style after she was inspired by the singer's 2001 I'm A Slave 4 U video.

Miley Cyrus says Britney Spears inspired her edgier style.

The former Hannah Montana star claimed Britney's 2001 video for I'm a Slave 4 U ? which featured the singer taking a step towards a more mature image ? influenced her own progression.

Speaking on UK talk show Alan Carr: Chatty Man, she revealed, "I was obsessed with her Slave 4 U video.

"That was the first head shake I got from my dad when the video came out, as I tried to re-enact the whole film.

"Britney once performed across the street from my dad's apartment in Canada ? but there was no way I was going at that point as I was always trying to re-enact everything she did."

https://www.news24.com/You/Archive/miley-cyrus-image-was-inspired-by-britney-spears-20170728

Ten years ago, in 2003, when Britney Spears and Madonna locked lips during a VMAs performance, a 10-year-old Miley Cyrus was watching—and she was already a huge Britney spears fan. (Yes, Christina Aguilera was involved too, but Cyrus cites Spears’ influence specifically.)

The Spears influence doesn’t stop there: Cyrus says that the first album she ever bought was  one from Britney Spears, and that she’ll be a “die-hard fan for always.” In 2001, when “I’m a Slave 4 U” came out, Cyrus recalls, her father’s reaction to her love of the video was “Oh no, my daughter’s going to turn into a stripper.”

And now it’s come full circle: Spears is featured on a track on Cyrus’ upcoming album Bangerz (out Oct. 8). The MTV documentary features a look at Spears and Cyrus in the studio—complete with Cyrus telling Spears that she was a fan as a kid (less insulting than you might think, since Spears is more than a decade older) and talking about her plans for the upcoming VMAs (which earns a bewildered smile-and-nod from Spears). So there you have it: the music that made Miley Cyrus who she is today.

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/10/01/watch-the-performance-that-influenced-a-young-miley-cyrus/

Channing Tatum had a good three-week run as the undisputed king of Lip Sync Battle, but he was officially dethroned last night by the show’s new queen Kaley Cuoco, who completely slayed a “Slave 4 U” performance dressed as Britney Spears at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards.

http://www.newnownext.com/kaley-cuoco-channels-godney-in-slave-4-u-performance-complete-with-live-snake/01/2016/

Nicole Ritchie learned the slave 4 u breakdown choreography and is a huge fan of Britney

I mean, it was even pointed out before that the girl in this thread dressed up as Slave 4 U for a major halloween event jj2 

Kiss-Haunted-House-Party-2017.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/slave-you-louisa-johnson-dead-11415884

So jus sayin', don't come for Slave 4 U jj2 

Plenty more where that came from but as per usual I expect you to deflect or deny receipts that Britney has had an influence on younger stars that did aspire to be like her. nat1 

On 3/30/2018 at 3:03 PM, Electra Heart. said:

Rihanna brought Carribean beats (pon de replay), eurodance (sos), edm-djs Collabs (we found Love), pop ballads (diamonds), dancehall (work) So yes Rihanna is a trendsetter 

You know lying aint getting you anywhere sis. literally all i can agree out of this statement(or what it is) is dancehall and Caribbean beats, which, by the way had made waves in the mainstream before Rihanna even debuted i believe.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

The nerve of you talking about "stupid hatred" lmfao2

But since you're claiming that no one wants to be like Britney and no one aspires to be a talentless and fraudulent piece of trash, I'll just leave these receipts about JUST slave 4 U, not even about Britney overall, from another thread for your perusal. eve1 

Plenty more where that came from but as per usual I expect you to deflect or deny receipts that Britney has had an influence on younger stars that did aspire to be like her. nat1 

So doing a parody for a fucking comedy show, dancing to a song in your living room and dressing-up for Halloween means they aspire to be the kind of "artist" that Methney is? Okaaaaay. lmfao1  I was expecting actual artists claiming Methney inspired them to do something with their music/talent or that they wanna be exactly the type of "artist" that drug addict is (flash news, no one wants to be a talentless lipsyncher) but hey, I guess some random living-room dancing will do. eve1 

4 hours ago, havok said:

xIZPIAg.gif

You're way too late with this post i been lost the desire to drag you any further brit10 Anywho though, Britney still has higher critical acclaim and sales than Xtinct as well as more iconic moments/bops so it's obvious she wins. I think it's time you take your medication kylie2 Also ayumi1 the nerve at you talking about my hatred or me being a nobody, at least i don't stan a fucking nobody! 

1 hour ago, havok said:

So doing a parody for a fucking comedy show, dancing to a song in your living room and dressing-up for Halloween means they aspire to be the kind of "artist" that Methney is? Okaaaaay. lmfao1  I was expecting actual artists claiming Methney inspired them to do something with their music/talent or that they wanna be exactly the type of "artist" that drug addict is (flash news, no one wants to be a talentless lipsyncher) but hey, I guess some random living-room dancing will do. eve1 

Oh weren't we just talking about how you didn't write off Britney's impact? OOP kii1 

You obviously didn't read the context of that post which was comparing Slave 4 U being remembered compared to Dirrrty, and you conveniently skipped Miley Cyrus's quotes citing her as A DIRECT INFLUENCE, but hey, that's what Havok does best: ignore, deflect, write off, and claim superiority when you get dragged by receipts as per usual. xtina11

Here's some more for you to write off, then subsequently claim you never did and to quote you on it, and then get defensive when you're proven wrong once again oprah14:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/04/is-britney-spea-1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/06/21/britney-spears-vegas-residency-is-ending-and-its-leaving-behind-an-incredible-legacy/#705848175827

https://www.bustle.com/p/objective-look-at-britney-spears-long-tumultuous-career-38919

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hold-it-against-me-is-primo-britney-20110110

https://www.cbcmusic.ca/posts/12634/britney-spears

Rolling Stone magazine wrote about Spears: "One of the most controversial and successful female vocalists of the 21st century," she "spearheaded the rise of post-millennial teen pop ... Spears early on cultivated a mixture of innocence and experience that broke the bank".[266] She is listed by the Guinness World Records as having the "Best-selling album by a teenage solo artist" for her debut album ...Baby One More Time which sold over thirteen million copies in the United States.[267] Melissa Ruggieri of the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported: "She's also marked for being the best-selling teenage artist. Before she turned 20 in 2001, Spears sold more than 37 million albums worldwide".[268]

As of 2014, she has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.[269] She was also ranked as the fourth VH1's "50 Greatest Women of the Video Era" show list, ahead of most of her contemporaries and only behind veterans Madonna, Janet Jackson, and Whitney Houston.[270]Spears is also recognized as the best-selling female albums artist of the 2000s, as well as the fifth overall.[6] In December 2009, Billboard magazine ranked Spears the 8th Artist of the 2000s decade in the United States.[5]

Spears is known for her iconic performances and music videos.[271] The music video for her debut single, "...Baby One More Time", was ranked number one on TRL'sFinal Countdown of the most iconic music videos.[272] At the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards, before performing "Oops!... I Did It Again", the singer appeared behind a backlit screen, and descended a spiral staircase and started performing "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction", while wearing a tuxedo.[273] After performing a shortened version of the track, she tore the tuxedo off, revealing a skin-tight flesh-coloured outfit.[274] The following year, Spears performed her single "I'm a Slave 4 U". Jocelyn Vena of MTV summarized the performance, saying, "draping herself in a white python and slithering around a steamy garden setting – surrounded by dancers in zebra and tiger outfits – Spears created one of the most striking visuals in the 27-year history of the show."[275]

She also duetted "The Way You Make Me Feel" with pop singer Michael Jackson at his 30th anniversary concert a few days earlier.[276] During the opening of the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards on August 28, 2003, Spears joined Madonna, Christina Aguilera, and Missy Elliott.[277] Halfway through the performance, Madonna kissed Spears and Aguilera on the lips.[278] The kiss between Spears and Madonna generated strong reaction from the media.[279] This performance was listed by Blender magazine as one of the twenty-five sexiest music moments on television history.[280] MTV listed the performance as the number-one opening moments in the history of MTV Video Music Awards.[281]

Barbara Ellen of The Observer wrote: "Spears is famously one of the 'oldest' teenagers pop has ever produced, almost middle aged in terms of focus and determination. Many 19-year-olds haven't even started working by that age, whereas Britney, a former Mouseketeer, was that most unusual and volatile of American phenomena — a child with a full-time career. While other little girls were putting posters on their walls, Britney was wanting to be the poster on the wall. Whereas other children develop at their own pace, Britney was developing at a pace set by the ferociously competitive American entertainment industry".[282]

In 2011, Adam Markovitz of Entertainment Weekly commented on the cultural significance of Spears's voice and music: "We don't ask a whole lot from Britney Spears as an entertainer...we'll still send her straight up the charts simply because she's Britney. She's an American institution, as deeply sacred and messed up as pro wrestling or the filibuster. Musically, though, Spears will always have to measure up to her own gold standards of pop euphony: the operatic slither of 2004's 'Toxic' and the candied funk of 2000's 'Oops!...I Did It Again.' Spears is no technical singer, that's for sure. But backed by Martin and Dr. Luke's wall of pound, her vocals melt into a mix of babytalk coo and coital panting that is, in its own overprocessed way, just as iconic and propulsive as Michael Jackson's yips or Eminem's snarls."[283] 'Britney Spears' was Yahoo!'s most popular search term between 2005 and 2008, and has been in a total of seven different years.[284] Spears was named as Most Searched Person in the Guinness World Recordsbook edition 2007 and 2009.[285] She was later named as the most searched person of the decade 2000–2009.[286]

Spears has been cited as a musical inspiration by contemporary artists. Gwyneth Paltrow's character in 2010 drama film Country Strong was inspired by the singer's treatment by the media. According to film director Shana Fest, "that's where this movie came from. I mean, I was seeing what was happening in the media to Britney Spears. I think it's tragic how we treat people who give us so much, and we love to see them knocked down to build them back up again, to knock them down again."[287] Nicki Minaj has cited Spears as an influence on her career, and commented, "the fact that she came back out with just so much fire inspires me, and it inspires young women and people all over the world. It just inspires you. A lot of my fans feel like they are the underdog and feel like they are the people who aren't ever accepted for themselves, or who are laughed at or poked fun at forever. It just goes to show that once you keep at whatever it is you're doing, people may not like you, people may not love you, but they will have to respect you at the end of the day. And that respect is all that matters."[288]

Lana Del Rey said: "I'm not really interested in a ton of female musicians but there is something about Britney that compelled me – the way she sings and just the way she looks."[289] Del Rey also said that the music video for "Toxic" inspires her.[290] During the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, Lady Gaga said that Spears "taught us all how to be fearless, and the industry wouldn't be the same without her."[291] Gaga has also cited Spears as an influence, calling her "the most provocative performer of my time".[292] Miley Cyrus credits Spears as one of her influences, and has referenced the singer in her hit song "Party in the U.S.A." (2009).[293][294] Spears's hounding by paparazzi and personal breakdown contributed to inspiring Barry Manilow's album 15 Minutes.[295]

Spears has also influenced many other contemporary artists, including Katy Perry,[296] Meghan Trainor,[297] Demi Lovato,[296] Kelly Key,[298] Kristinia DeBarge,[299] Little Boots,[300] Charli XCX,[301] Marina and the Diamonds,[302] Tegan and Sara,[303] Pixie Lott,[304] Grimes,[305] Selena Gomez,[306] Hailee Steinfeld,[307] Tinashe,[308] Victoria Justice,[309] Cassie,[310] and The Saturdays.[311] Fergie of The Black Eyed Peas revealed to The Hollywood Reporter that she was happy with Spears's return to the music industry, and continued, "It's amazing. For this many years being in the business, and everything she's been through, it's wonderful to see her make this huge of a comeback. Really, it's a beautiful thing."[312] Simon Cowell explained that he is "fascinated by [Britney]. The fact that she's one of the most talked about – not just pop stars – but people in the world today, means that you've got this star power. [...] She's still hot, she's still having hit records and she's still controversial, there's a reason for that."[313] Jessica Jungand Hyoyeon of the Korean girl group Girls' Generation have also been compared to Spears, due to their blonde hair and the latter's abilities as a dancer.[314] Marina and the Diamonds named Spears as the main influence behind her album Electra Heart.[315]

spears has had a direct influence on singer Porcelain Black's work after growing up around her music as a child. Black describes her music as a "love child between" Marilyn Manson and Spears.[316] Bebo Norman wrote a song about Spears, called "Britney", which was released as a single. Boy band Busted also wrote a song about Spears called "Britney", which was on their debut album. South Korean singer, BoA has also spoken of love and Spears's influence on her. First meeting in 2003 while Spears was promoting In The Zone – Britney would later provide a writing credit to the song "Look Who's Talking" on BoA's eponymous debut English album. Spears's version of the song leaked in 2012.

BUT OK, SHE HAS NO INFLUENCE AND HAS INSPIRED NO ONE rih2 

On 15/4/2018 at 8:21 PM, ShutUpRae said:

You're way too late with this post i been lost the desire to drag you any further brit10 Anywho though, Britney still has higher critical acclaim and sales than Xtinct as well as more iconic moments/bops so it's obvious she wins. I think it's time you take your medication kylie2 Also ayumi1 the nerve at you talking about my hatred or me being a nobody, at least i don't stan a fucking nobody! 

It's super cute how britards always think they are the ones doing the dragging, you all couldn't be more oblivious even if you tried.

Who fucking cares about that? We've already established that Methney sold more, no one is discussing that. The fact is that Stripped is more influential than ANY Methney album, plus she's the more respected of the two, and the drug addict's sales from 2 decades ago won't change that, ever. PERIOD! kii1 

On 15/4/2018 at 9:01 PM, Vesper said:

Oh weren't we just talking about how you didn't write off Britney's impact? OOP kii1 

You obviously didn't read the context of that post which was comparing Slave 4 U being remembered compared to Dirrrty, and you conveniently skipped Miley Cyrus's quotes citing her as A DIRECT INFLUENCE, but hey, that's what Havok does best: ignore, deflect, write off, and claim superiority when you get dragged by receipts as per usual. xtina11

Here's some more for you to write off, then subsequently claim you never did and to quote you on it, and then get defensive when you're proven wrong once again oprah14:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/04/is-britney-spea-1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/06/21/britney-spears-vegas-residency-is-ending-and-its-leaving-behind-an-incredible-legacy/#705848175827

https://www.bustle.com/p/objective-look-at-britney-spears-long-tumultuous-career-38919

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hold-it-against-me-is-

-britney-20110110

https://www.cbcmusic.ca/posts/12634/britney-spears

BUT OK, SHE HAS NO INFLUENCE AND HAS INSPIRED NO ONE rih2 

The Miley one is the only valid one, that's exactly why I didn't include it in my post where I MOCKED you for thinking those ridiculous "receipts" were proof of people wanting to be exactly the kind of "artist" that your drug addict fave "is". We're talking about who she is as an artist, not about the gimmicks she has used during her whole career to distract from the fact that she's a talentless piece of shit. eve1 

Where did I say she has had no influence or impact? Learn to read, I said that no one (or very few) actually want to be the kind of act that she is. I can post multiple direct quotes from acts citing Christina's music and voice as a direct influence on them and their music, legends and peers praising her talent and music. Can you do the same for Methney? Yes, she was a phenomenon and thus sold a lot but at the end of the day, as an artist she has never been an inspiration to others because she's and will always be seen as a talentless piece of utter shit. I rest my case, fume all you want. julia1 

----------------------------------

@Woof3r Did I hit a nerve? downvote away all you want, loser. In fact you doing that is extremely satisfying because it confirms I struck all your nerves without even trying. eve1 

Rihanna released a series of singles that would make a decent double disc greatest hits compilation which alone would annihilate most discographies. i think that's quite enough.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.