Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Worst fossil EVER

There's a fuckin piece of trash user on youtube who keeps posting the same thing again and again about Madonna being the most successful female etc. ew2

As you can see in the pics below he has like 10 (wtf) fake accounts and use them to like his own comments. The bitch can't even hide it, he posts the same amount of exclamation marks in each comment.

egoegw.jpg

Spoiler

uMbwR9W.png

RbqlI5R.png

A3SwfzA.png

And not only that, but also drags the shit out of Mariah Carey sometimes, with every account.

egoegw.jpg

Spoiler

QqzABFa.png

80JesIm.png

IFe1ccO.png

QMXlTTp.png

I'm so ashamed of this bitch, he's a disgrace for the fanbase and I've already seen other users dragging Madonna fans cause of this obsessed trash.

The pics are just a small teaser tho ...srsl if you go at any popular Madonna video you will see at least 15 - 20 comments by his 10 accounts, saying how successful M is or how fat Mariah is

i4PyMZC.gif

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Whenever I play some of her songs on YT, all I see in the comments section are comments such as "Best selling female" "*write all of her achievements here*"..... fall9 Like, calm the fuck down, we get it ffs fall9 

All the comments are by the bitch I mentioned fall9

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.