Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Curtains

Lady Gaga Discography Megarate [DEADLINE: 17/05]

Hi everyone! I'm back! Welcome to the Lady Gaga Discography Megarate!

gaga3.png

I believe @Freaky Prince made one like this last year but, well, it's been a year, so the opinion on the songs (especially songs from Joanne) might have changed since then. Plus this megarate includes non-album tracks as well.

Rules:

• Make sure to know each song included in the Megarate.
  • Rate each song from 1 to 10.
  • Decimals are allowed only up to the hundredth (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WHEN YOU CAN IN ORDER TO AVOID TIES).
  • You are allowed to give 0 and 11 to one song per era (OPTIONAL).
  • Send your rates to me by personal messenger before May 17th.

PM-Friendly Tracklists:

Spoiler

The Fame:

01-Just Dance

02-LoveGame

03-Paparazzi

04-Poker Face

05-I Like It Rough

06-Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

07-Startstruck

08-Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

09-The Fame

10-Money Honey

11-Boys Boys Boys

12-Paper Gangsta

13-Brown Eyes

14-Summerboy

15-Disco Heaven

16-Again Again

17-Retro, Dance, Freak

18-Vanity

19-Christmas Tree

20-Fashion

The Fame Monster:

01-Bad Romance

02-Alejandro

03-Monster

04-Speechless

05-Dance in the Dark

06-Telephone

07-So Happy I Could Die

08-Teeth

Born This Way:

01-Marry the Night

02-Born This Way

03-Government Hooker

04-Judas

05-Americano

06-Hair

07-Scheiße

08-Bloody Mary

09-Black Jesus Amen Fashion

10-Bad Kids

11-Fashion of His Love

12-Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)

13-Heavy Metal Lover

14-Electric Chapel

15-The Queen

16-You and I

17-The Edge of Glory

18-Stuck on Fuckin' You

ARTPOP:

01-Aura

02-Venus

03-G.U.Y.

04-Sexxx Dreams

05-Jewels n' Drugs

06-Manicure

07-Do What U Want

08-Artpop

09-Swine

10-Donatella

11-Fashion!

12-Mary Jane Holland

13-Dope

14-Gypsy

15-Applause

Joanne:

01-Diamond Heart

02-A-Yo

03-Joanne

04-John Wayne

05-Dancin' in Circles

06-Perfect Illusion

07-Million Reasons

08-Sinner's Prayer

09-Come to Mama

10-Hey Girl

11-Angel Down

12-Grigio Girls

13-Just Another Day

14-Til It Happens to You

15-The Cure

16-Your Song

Hope you'll be a lot participating! This could be fun! ;)

Taglist:

1 hour ago, Bad Girl said:

This is homophobia. Why would you forget C2C like that? scream2

I mean if you want me to add it I guess I could but they're never really considered as part of Gaga's discography, so that's why they're not here. :)

Spoiler

@Salvatore @Infrared @Diamond @DiamondHeart @PhCh @EWA @LoanSPW @Nightmare @#Music @Taylor @Gilly @Freedom @trashmagic @LadyGootGoot @Onika @Tasso @delete it fat @Born This Way @RoleModel @Nixter @Venus XCX @King Perry @Harry Styles @RihannaRTT @CHANEL #1 @Electric @Adore. @GlenCoco @California boy @GLORY @Royalty @Sylk @TattooedHeart @LanaxGaga @Liam @Kuba @Chris Morlock @Ibru @Jony @Scully

@22 @Zane Diamandis @The Elusive Chanteuse @The Family Jewels @The Ones That Entertain @TheFabulousJake @trashmagic @Umbreon @Woo @Yanko @Paranomin @Pearl @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @Red Velvet @Riot Poof @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @run @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @sailorfreddiemercury @Salvatore @SANDCASTLES @Shane @Shiver @sledgehammer @SpringwoodSlasher @SWIN3 @T-STYLE @TaylorSwift @The Countess @MakeMe... @marykateforpie @Masaaku @Master @Merryem @michaelapratt @Miss Jack @Modern Ecstasy @Monhh @Mother Monster @Nixter @Nuclear Chicken @Oh My Gaga @Original Benji @jamesjoint @jdpm1991 @JENNA GAGA @Joanne @Joe Calderone @John Wayne @Jordan @Juju @Kacper @Kaleb @Kali Uchis @Katyperryfan97 @KeshaRose @kewl4thasumma @KILLS @King Perry @Kleth @lanathegay @LanaxGaga @Law @Life Reaper Sammy @liketotallybran @Liz Anya @Lucien @Mad Love. @Edu @Element @Fearless @Fluttershy @frankgutz @G R O A S C O @Gaga = the queen of pop @garrettgivre @Gilly @Glenn CoCo @Government Hooker @Grace_jones @Habits @Hair Bow @Halcyon @Harry Styles @Haruka @Hillary Clinton @Holly @Hot as Ice @Iconic @Impossible Princess @ItsDirkje @Dylan Monroe @Disco Stick @Dita @dojacat @DangerousKnowles @Dark Wonderland @Dawni @delete it fat @Demiruto @Blue Blue @Bradley @California boy @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chris Pratt @ChrisX @Cosmic Lover @ARTPOP @basedkatyperry @Beauty Queen @Billie @Black Beauty @andy @ANYE @Are You Satisfied? @Argent @Arianator @25 @25 (Banned) @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @ajp @Andres

Got only a few votes so far so i'm tagging more people! ;)

33 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

@LoanSPW why did you include only 5 random unreleased tracks? I’m not voting for SOFY, Vanity, or Fashion only because you didn’t list Brooklyn Nights or No Way... wendy4

SOFY was uploaded on Gaga's official channel while Vanity and Fashion were officially released.

1 hour ago, LoanSPW said:

SOFY was uploaded on Gaga's official channel while Vanity and Fashion were officially released.

No. They weren’t. anna1

If so, where are the single covers or any of the promo?

@SWINΞ

The song was produced by Fusari in 2006 and was made available on Gaga's Myspace for a short period of time. The song appeared as track eleven on the U.S. advance promo edition of The Fame. This version was issued some time in the Spring or Summer of 2008 before the album release. This feature was the only CD release the song got. The song was later originally planned to be track eight on the UK version of The Fame, however, it was cut due to the jazzy sound. Instead, the song was released as an exclusive download song for the music store, Rhapsody, on November 11, 2008. When tickets went on sale for the 2011 Monster Ball Tour, LiveNation made the song available as a free download to those who bought tickets. Lady Gaga released a statement about her collaboration with Lady Starlight.

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Vanity_(song)

fall1

Spoiler

@Salvatore @Infrared @Diamond @DiamondHeart @PhCh @EWA @LoanSPW @Nightmare @#Music @Taylor @Gilly @Freedom @trashmagic @LadyGootGoot @Onika @Tasso @delete it fat @Born This Way @RoleModel @Nixter @Venus XCX @King Perry @Harry Styles @RihannaRTT @CHANEL #1 @Electric @Adore. @GlenCoco @California boy @GLORY @Royalty @Sylk @TattooedHeart @LanaxGaga @Liam @Kuba @Chris Morlock @Ibru @Jony @Scully

@22 @Zane Diamandis @The Elusive Chanteuse @The Family Jewels @The Ones That Entertain @TheFabulousJake @trashmagic @Umbreon @Woo @Yanko @Paranomin @Pearl @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @Red Velvet @Riot Poof @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @run @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @sailorfreddiemercury @Salvatore @SANDCASTLES @Shane @Shiver @sledgehammer @SpringwoodSlasher @SWIN3 @T-STYLE @TaylorSwift @The Countess @MakeMe... @marykateforpie @Masaaku @Master @Merryem @michaelapratt @Miss Jack @Modern Ecstasy @Monhh @Mother Monster @Nixter @Nuclear Chicken @Oh My Gaga @Original Benji @jamesjoint @jdpm1991 @JENNA GAGA @Joanne @Joe Calderone @John Wayne @Jordan @Juju @Kacper @Kaleb @Kali Uchis @Katyperryfan97 @KeshaRose @kewl4thasumma @KILLS @King Perry @Kleth @lanathegay @LanaxGaga @Law @Life Reaper Sammy @liketotallybran @Liz Anya @Lucien @Mad Love. @Edu @Element @Fearless @Fluttershy @frankgutz @G R O A S C O @Gaga = the queen of pop @garrettgivre @Gilly @Glenn CoCo @Government Hooker @Grace_jones @Habits @Hair Bow @Halcyon @Harry Styles @Haruka @Hillary Clinton @Holly @Hot as Ice @Iconic @Impossible Princess @ItsDirkje @Dylan Monroe @Disco Stick @Dita @dojacat @DangerousKnowles @Dark Wonderland @Dawni @delete it fat @Demiruto @Blue Blue @Bradley @California boy @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chris Pratt @ChrisX @Cosmic Lover @ARTPOP @basedkatyperry @Beauty Queen @Billie @Black Beauty @andy @ANYE @Are You Satisfied? @Argent @Arianator @25 @25 (Banned) @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @ajp @Andres

Tagging you all once again! (sorry for those who already voted) :)

On 4/23/2018 at 4:08 PM, SWINΞ said:

@LoanSPW why did you include only 5 random unreleased tracks? I’m not voting for SOFY, Vanity, or Fashion only because you didn’t list Brooklyn Nights or No Way... wendy4

Fashion was on an official soundtrack (Shopaholic?)

ive seen Vanity was a Napster(?) Rhapsody bonus track

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.