Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Charlie Puth talks about exchanging body selfies with Shawn Mendes, Shawn gets defensive confirms he's a closet gay.

7:50

When Charlie Puth was in here, he said that you guys share selfies comparing your bodies? That's still happening? You still doing that? Are you still sexting each other?

"Why does Charlie do this? Is this something Charlie actually said? This is NOT a thing. Charlie ONCE sent me a photo of HIM. I did not reply with a photo. I don't know why he's bragging about this, like this is a thing he should be telling people. He had no [photos] of me, because I didn't send any! I gotta text him. No more of that."

Poor Shawn...you can tell he really doesn't want to be outed! tehe1 

if he's gay he'll come out whenever he feels like doing so, it's insensitive to go on a witch hunt to out him or something. I'm not sure what's gay in sharing body pictures of workout progress either!

12 minutes ago, #Music said:

if he's gay he'll come out whenever he feels like doing so, it's insensitive to go on a witch hunt to out him or something. I'm not sure what's gay in sharing body pictures of workout progress either!

Everytime I did that with my "straight" friends they would ask me awkward questions and start talking about dick. 

qUi5y86.gif

Judging by what i'm seeing here, I believe it was work-out related selfies... like "check my bicep, bruh, check my abs, bruh"  etc.. not conventional "nudes"... but the whole conversation is interesting.. shawn made it interesting when he denied sending pics all together....  qUi5y86.gif 

26 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Everytime I did that with my "straight" friends they would ask me awkward questions and start talking about dick. 

qUi5y86.gif

idk you do you but it really isn't cool to go around trying to out people, it's a personal decision after all

as a Ricky Stan is kinda painful to see thisny10

Shawn is OBVIOSULY Gay, but he remains in the closet for the same reason Ricky did, and just like him Ricky was always forced to answet "THAT" question during his peak

min 0:33

oprah9

23 minutes ago, #Music said:

idk you do you but it really isn't cool to go around trying to out people, it's a personal decision after all

honey he outed himself the second he chose to speak on camera and upload it on the internet. did he really think the gheys wouldnt know? qUi5y86.gif

1 hour ago, #Music said:

Same. 

bodybuildingforums exist, hello!  But then again everyone wants for this to be a mess, so let them eat cake i guess shrug1 

13 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Same. 

bodybuildingforums exist, hello!  But then again everyone wants for this to be a mess, so let them eat cake i guess shrug1 

to be honest, whether he's gay or str8 or bi or whatever its not really our business, people really should leave this alone already, wanting him to be gay wont make him gay if he isnt and if he is he will come out when he's ready

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.