Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Reputation songs that grew off you

So, we all have songs that we listen to and don't really like but end up growing on us. I guess it's less common to have songs grow OFF you, but I've personally experienced this with a few 'reputation' tracks. What's the tea, snakes? oprah14

I've definitely started to dislike RFI. I used to LOVE it, especially for running. However, I cannot stand it now rip4 

26 minutes ago, Honey said:

Honestly: I Did Something Bad, ...Ready For It, and LWYMMD. oprah14 I still use them from time to time, but they really have lost the appeal in my eyes. 

25 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've definitely started to dislike RFI. I used to LOVE it, especially for running. However, I cannot stand it now rip4 

I’m kinda the opposite. When ...RFI? came out I almost had a meltdown because I hated it so much, but it’s genuinely one of my favorites on the record now dead2 it gets old fast though, same with LWYMMD oprah14 

Also, IDSB aged like milk and Dress was stillborn oprah14 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I’m kinda the opposite. When ...RFI? came out I almost had a meltdown because I hated it so much, but it’s genuinely one of my favorites on the record now dead2 it gets old fast though, same with LWYMMD oprah14 

I think I might've just overplayed it, but now whenever I hear it I just wanna break my ears rip2 

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think I might've just overplayed it, but now whenever I hear it I just wanna break my ears rip2 

It is kinda hard to get through on headphones. Max could have chilled a bit on the bass moo1  

The chorus is pure bliss though gaga13 

1 hour ago, Forever and for Always said:

I'm not even trolllin, but the entire album turned sour for me.

I overplayed it and I literally can't stand to listen to any song from it.

I understand where you’re coming from. I still like it but I hardly ever listen to it all the way through now oprah14 

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

I’m kinda the opposite. When ...RFI? came out I almost had a meltdown because I hated it so much

almost? rih1

I haven't overplayed the album so I'm still keen on the songs I do like. the others however oprah14

I don’t think I have any of these. Garbage aka LWYMMD, Gorgeous, Getaway Car etc remains garbage and skinny legends aka SIG, DWMHT, IDSB and Delicate remain skinny oprah14 

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

straight out of the golden age of music? i agree oprah14 

It's not that the song is particularly bad, but it already sounds dated oprah14 

I tried listening to the instrumental and I pressed skip halfway through eve1 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.