Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Fans give P!nk mysterious papers about Kesha's lawsuit in NYC

Pink appeared to be served legal papers during an outing with her family in New York on Wednesday.

The 38-year-old star left her hotel carrying her infant son Jameson with husband Carey Hart following close behind her as she was met by photographers and fans. 

The singer was heading to her car to make her way to Madison Square Garden, where she is due to be performing, when two men with papers approached her on either side.

A man in a black beanie posing as a fan was seen handing papers to the What About Us hitmaker.

A source told Dailymail.com that when her bodyguard asked 'What's this about?' one of the men responded 'It's in regard to the Kesha and Dr Luke case'.

(...)

Last October Pink spoke out about Dr. Luke, who she has worked with in the past, amid pop star Kesha's nasty legal battle with the producer. 

In a New York Times profile, Pink was far from flattering about the 44-year-old  producer whose real name is Lukasz Sebastian Gottwald. 

In reference to Kesha’s accusations she said: 'I don’t know what happened, but I know that regardless of whether or not Dr. Luke did that, this is his karma and he earned it because he’s not a good person.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5579447/Pink-appears-served-legal-papers-regarding-Dr-Luke-Kesha-case-steps-NYC.html

Video: http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/04/pink-gets-served-dr-luke-kesha/

7 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Ikr jj3

This sounds more like a movie scene rather than a real incident tbh

Yeah jj4 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah jj4 

Lady Gaga was subponaed to testify in court, Katy Perry was the subject of relevant text messages between Kesha and Gaga and now P!nk receives mysterious papers. Give me that in-depth documentary asap! 

Omg I posted mine a few mins to late, mods Betta delete! oprah14

Not then shoving it in her face when she's carrying her baby. I wonder what the heck it is, cause it's low-key terrifying!!  

7 minutes ago, Okan said:

Wtf I'm worried if Dr. Luke sends agents to threaten me too scream1 

ny6

3 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Omg I posted mine a few mins to late, mods Betta delete! oprah14

Not then shoving it in her face when she's carrying her baby. I wonder what the heck it is, cause it's low-key terrifying!!  

This case is a huge mess. Kesha, Gaga, Katy and now P!nk all involved and I bet this will not be the limit. A real-life music thriller.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

ny6

This case is a huge mess. Kesha, Gaga, Katy and now P!nk all involved and I bet this will not be the limit. A real-life music thriller.

Literally, this is becoming so mysterious rip4 

5 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Ikr brit15

OT: It was allegedly a subpoena for P!nk to testify in court 

why tho? just to say why luke isnt a good person?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.