rayven

Normani

normani-kordei-2018a-thatgrapejuice-1.jp

Best-known as one of the four members in the multi-platinum group Fifth Harmony, Normani explores a new musical direction on “Love Lies” with Khalid. Sonically and stylistically the song speaks to the direction of her personal style of making music. Fifth Harmony, the biggest girl group of this generation, formed in 2012 and has experienced worldwide success with three top 5 albums and multiple awards including four MTV Video Music Awards, two People’s Choice Awards, and an American Music Award.

Born in Atlanta, Normani grew up in New Orleans before moving to Houston at 9 years old with her family after Hurricane Katrina. Always excited about music, Normani began dancing at the age of 3 and grew up idolizing entertainers like Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, and Beyonce. Inspired by her love for pop and RnB, “Love Lies” offers a closer look to Normani’s personal style as an artist. (Taken from Spotify) 

tumblr_oq2b3jDIsv1vwbm7ho1_500.gif

Normani is signed to S10 Entertainment is being managed by Brandon Silverstein. She plans on releasing her debut album in late-2018

2 hours ago, Killer Fleur said:

a year closer to our collective deaths when she slays us all for good cry3 

I'm so ready for some new music from her like I know it's gonna be so good, I'm going to be such a stan. giveup1 

On 4/25/2018 at 10:19 PM, Maraj said:

Let me post in here since I will be a stan since she was my fave from 5H. cheer1 

little did i know a year later i would meet her and be up anticipating her debut single.... wow. oprah4 

On 8/18/2019 at 9:01 PM, Lilac said:

Do we know what genre the album is gonna be? Motivation got me hyped if we’re getting that type of bopscry6

I'm guessing by the end of 2019, or, if "Motivation" does not do what it's meant to do, then early 2020 with another single.

1 minute ago, Lilac said:

The vmas have made me fully convinced that it’s time to Stan NorGODibebe1

Its been ages since the last pop girl has given this much potential!

Her talent it’s too powerful!bebe1

I know it's not always about race but it's so amazing to see a black pop girl with all this talent, it's about time and it's what we deserve. giveup1 

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

I know it's not always about race but it's so amazing to see a black pop girl with all this talent, it's about time and it's what we deserve. giveup1 

THIS. Seeing Normani, and Lizzo who is a thick black girl winning the game is just so... POWERFULgiveup3 it’s so refreshing and invigorating seeing these women provide us with talent we haven’t seen in agesgiveup3