Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Jon Bellion produced Xtina & Demi's "Fall in Line"

5ac5042e09fc44abc3f68846

Remember those whispers about a duet between Christina Aguilera and Demi Lovato? Well, they are slowly and surely picking up, especially after budding singer Jon Bellion confirmed that he was the producer behind the forthcoming collaboration via a now-deleted message on Twitter.

On Tuesday (April 3), Bellion replied to a tweet (that he wasn't even mentioned in) about how Lovato recently quoted a lyric from the reported duet at hand ("Fall In Line") and responded, "Its not supposed. I produced it," along with the laughing emoji. Thankfully, nothing ever leaves the Internet permanently and a sneaky user on Twitter captured the message before it was gone. Bellion might not be a household name, but he's one of the many collaborators behind a couple of notable hits, including Eminem and Rihanna's "The Monster" as well as Jason Derulo's "Trumpets."

This is the latest update on the secret that keeps on surfacing. During a concert in March, Lovato spoke highly about Aguilera, telling the audience "Now Christina’s my girl and big things are coming." It's a line that echoes the very same quote that Aguilera said about Lovato when the pop vet was caught out and about by the paparazzi.

In our previous interview with Lovato, the singer shared some high praise for Xtina's blockbuster 2002 LP, Stripped, and how much it inspired her most recent album, Tell Me You Love Me. "What I find inspiration from in the Stripped album was the soulfulness of Christina's voice," Lovato said. "It also was her coming out album, where she was just sexier, and more grownup, more mature, and I feel like that's what this album is for me."

x

9 minutes ago, rayven said:

ok but where is it? and is jon bellion any good? Idk anything about him... brit15

omfg he's amazing, best male popstar out there - check out his album The Human Condition

@Entea GET HERE WE GOTTA STAN

2 hours ago, #Music said:

omfg he's amazing, best male popstar out there - check out his album The Human Condition

@Entea GET HERE WE GOTTA STAN

#1 producer, singer, rapper, songwriter... RedOne who yas2

1 hour ago, Muse said:

I've been perched so long that I'm skin and bones and about to be picked off by a bird.

same girl i'm over it, i'm not even an xtina stan but i like her music and i got so excited when shit started up, like i really thought she was coming to scalp

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.