Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha | I Need A Woman To Love | April 5th, 2018

3 hours ago, Sodomite said:

Bought that bitch! mad1

Why was the song renamed for the EP?

The EP is made for gay couples, so they changed every noun, pronoun, etc. accordingly.

16 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Why do you think so?

because her singing technique is all over the place, and with the right coaching (that is required for every good singer) she could sound 10x better

12 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

The EP is made for gay couples, so they changed every noun, pronoun, etc. accordingly.

Is it? Where was that specified? brit15

4 hours ago, rosekesha said:

she needs vocal coaching to be honest, she is not using the full potential of her voice

I think songs like Praying, Meet Me In Space and Rainbow would suggest otherwise for her in the studio. I don't see the issue with INAWTL. She's intentionally singing it that way to give the song personality. I think she's actually demonstrating vocal control.

3 hours ago, rosekesha said:

because her singing technique is all over the place, and with the right coaching (that is required for every good singer) she could sound 10x better

Kesha could definitely improve live, but I don't see how her technique in the studio is "all over the place". I don't get where you're drawing this opinion from.

18 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

Is it? Where was that specified? brit15

New York • Bob Dylan, Kesha and St. Vincent have reimagined popular love songs to honor the LGBTQ community, and the singers are doing it by switching pronouns.

(...)

Kesha, who has a large gay fan base and has been a longtime supporter of equal rights for the LGBTQ community, closes the album with “I Need a Woman to Love Me,” a spinoff of Janis Joplin’s “I Need a Man to Love Me.” Gibbard re-recorded The Beatles’ 1960s hit, “And I Love Her,” to create “And I Love Him.”

https://www.sltrib.com/news/nation-world/2018/04/05/dylan-kesha-change-pronouns-in-songs-to-honor-lgbtq-couples/

On 4/9/2018 at 6:27 PM, Sodomite said:

Has anyone made any good alternate cover art?

im just using this jj3 havent found anything at all (much less anything good)

qiEG4fH.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.