Jump to content

Praying Demo (from 10-11-16)

Recommended Posts

Dan    12,902
I love cry7  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,257

Are we sure the Rainbow "demos" that are coming out aren't just edits from someone who has the stems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,902
4 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

Are we sure the Rainbow "demos" that are coming out aren't just edits from someone who has the stems?

Well, it's new vocals, so I'm assuming it's a real demo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,257
7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Well, it's new vocals, so I'm assuming it's a real demo?

New vocals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
6 hours ago, Sodomite said:

New vocals?

She does sound a lot different in many parts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,981
10 hours ago, Sodomite said:

Are we sure the Rainbow "demos" that are coming out aren't just edits from someone who has the stems?

+1

This sounds like a stem edit more than a demo. Sounds like they made the choir apparent, her screeching voice louder, used one of the bg vocals on the first chorus and the other on the other chorus. There can be unused stems they have too like how Country Crew made a country remix of Timber with stems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosekesha    2,358
7 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Tweet has been deleted, but it's still there: 

 

not there, reupload

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,257
6 hours ago, Okan said:

+1

This sounds like a stem edit more than a demo. Sounds like they made the choir apparent, her screeching voice louder, used one of the bg vocals on the first chorus and the other on the other chorus. There can be unused stems they have too like how Country Crew made a country remix of Timber with stems.

The ending sounds like they took a couple of live clips to make the vocals seem less clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,257

Wasn't the album also recorded last year? So how could the demo be from 2016 if the vocals are basically the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×