Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Singer who claims she was Britney’s voice on “Scream & Shout” wins lawsuit

3 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Britney will die soon anyway so she better keep those coins so her parents can pay for that funeral. Am I right? @Tanya Turner

“I hate when people make fun of madonna’s age so let me make vile statements about mental health and death! That’ll show them!!” 

ny4 

1 minute ago, Jae said:

“I hate when people make fun of madonna’s age so let me make vile statements about mental health and death! That’ll show them!!” 

ny4 

xtina11 these heauxs

48 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Performers don’t make as much on a song as the songwriters do, and considering she’ll split costs with Will I doubt she’ll make that much on this song. oprah14 Xtina banked more off her hit feature “Feel This moment” since she’s listed as a co-writer on the song and has publishing rights to it , which means she receives royalties from commercials, or when it was featured In Sony’s “Emoji Movie.” etc. Surely Britney doesn’t have anything lucrative like this, unless you count “Everytime” being used in that one flop movie with James franco and Selena Gomez.

Why you bringing up Xtina in this thread about Britney hun? xtina2 

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

Why you bringing up Xtina in this thread about Britney hun? xtina2 

Cuz I guess you are all about “teen recognition” and this was the last times teens checked in on Britney. xtina8 

Get those teen hits girl dead3 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Cuz I guess you are all about “teen recognition” and this was the last times teens checked in on Britney. xtina8 

Britney wrote everytime, her writing credit was shared with 1 person who wrote like 1 word and was obsessed with britney so britney being the charitable undisputed princess of POP she is let the slut have writing credit. 

feel this moment was shared out between *10* people... wow what a shit song it could have been written by a 10 year old nevermind 10 people.

and whilst xtina is jumping on pitbulls songs like the desperate bitch she is, pitbull is opening for britney spears and is her support act for her tour this year! he knows who's thhat bitch and who isn't! 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Had nothing to do with Xtina but sure girl oprah14

I guess Xtina and her Stans won’t know what it’s like when even teenagers today recognize your songs two decades after they debuted eve1 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Had nothing to do with Xtina but sure girl oprah14

I guess Xtina and her Stans won’t know what it’s like when even teenagers today recognize your songs two decades after they debuted eve1 

Yassss bitch! You betta stan the legendary Teen Choice Award winner Britney Spears whit1 

Can you imagine how dull this song would have been by Tulisa though? eve1 The Britney bitch re-up was iconic, the robotic English vocals were iconic, even will.i.am was iconic for a hot second. Tulisa needs all the money she can get to pay off those drug dealers so sis - cash in. But let's not forget she started in basic chav outfit NDubz, had a sex tape scandal, flopped on the X Factor, released a shitty perfume and was a one-hit wonder who fell into obscurity after The Female Flop. Britney can only partially relate ayumi1 

4 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Can you imagine how dull this song would have been by Tulisa though? eve1 The Britney bitch re-up was iconic, the robotic English vocals were iconic, even will.i.am was iconic for a hot second. Tulisa needs all the money she can get to pay off those drug dealers so sis - cash in. But let's not forget she started in basic chav outfit NDubz, had a sex tape scandal, flopped on the X Factor, released a shitty perfume and was a one-hit wonder who fell into obscurity after The Female Flop. Britney can only partially relate ayumi1 

Tulisa is such a scumbag dead1 remember when she fell for that fake movie offer? God dead1 

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Tulisa is such a scumbag dead1 remember when she fell for that fake movie offer? God dead1 

Bitch thought she'd spring from hoodlum music straight to working with Leo Di Caprio I mean really eve1 

Just now, Modern Woman said:

Bitch thought she'd spring from hoodlum music to working with Leo Di Caprio I mean really eve1 

What have you expected? She’s from

fucking Camden eve1 mess

On 7 April 2018 at 12:33 PM, Urbanov said:

It is jj4 I lived there for a few months so I’ve seen things jj4 

All parts of London have dodgy ends (it doesn't surprise me that you were in one of them jj2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.