Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Xtinaislife

I'm Tired... (Matts Dumb Birthday)

I don't wanna hear sth like "Xtina doesn't owe us anything!", "Wait for the album&stop the hate".

SHE OWE US TWO ALBUMS WHICH SHE PROMISED US IN 2015 scream2  She's been teasing us since 2015 so we have right to complain because so far she's done nothing related to new music mad12 I'm fucking tired... She's lost so many fans because of her attitude orangu1 But yeah Xtina go celebrate everything,you still have time to release two albums that you've promised us 1000 times,it's not like it's been over 5 years since flopus was released sia4 you haven't reached your peak yet so yeah you can wait another 5 years to release X6 because you have 100 million fans waiting for your new music sia3

10 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

I don't wanna hear sth like "Xtina doesn't owe us anything!", "Wait for the album&stop the hate".

SHE OWE US TWO ALBUMS WHICH SHE PROMISED US IN 2015 scream2  She's been teasing us since 2015 so we have right to complain because so far she's done nothing related to new music mad12 I'm fucking tired... She's lost so many fans because of her attitude orangu1 But yeah Xtina go celebrate everything,you still have time to release two albums that you've promised us 1000 times,it's not like it's been over 5 years since flopus was released sia4 you haven't reached your peak yet so yeah you can wait another 5 years to release X6 because you have 100 million fans waiting for your new music sia3

Well, she doesn't owe us anything. She could have quit music by now if she wanted to, it's her choice. She's a person and we aren't entitled to anything.

15 hours ago, Muse said:

Well, she doesn't owe us anything. She could have quit music by now if she wanted to, it's her choice. She's a person and we aren't entitled to anything.

Well like I said she's promised us the album 10000 times and it hasn't been released yet so we have right to complain about it.If she hadn't promised us the album we would complain sia4 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.